𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 7:04am
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2021 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

i woke up out of my sleep as i turned my alarm off for school

i woke up out of my sleep as i turned my alarm off for school. once i sat up, i woke up to a pool of sweat that i made from last night.

"ewww, i ain't know i was that hot last night" i said in disgust, as i quickly got up removing my shirt, then threw it to the side of my bed.

as i approached my dresser getting ready to find a new shirt to wear for school today, i glanced over at my desk to see that manifesting book from last night.

"i can't believe i really fell for that shit" i laughed as i finished grabbing all my clothes for today.

• 🦋 •

after my shower i made my way downstairs to see my parents in the living room watching god knows what.

i was still mad at my dad for the shit he pulled last night at that dinner table. calling me a street booty just because i have a small crush on a boy was so unnecessary. he was acting like i'm sleeping with the guy, or even married to him.

i don't even know why he cares about what i do with my life. who i have feelings for is none of his business and that's something he needs to understand.

"good morning, Jamir. how was your sleep?" my mother asked me as i raised my thumb for a response.

"don't forget that we have plans this after noon, Jamir. remember i'm going to be getting you a early dismissal so make sure you in class" my father said as i ignored him.

i went in the kitchen to pour me some orange juice. after i finished drinking the cup of juice, i put the cup in the sink and then walked out the kitchen.

as i was on my phone not paying attention to where i was going, i bumped into my dad as he gave me the look that he would always give me before i would get in trouble.

"you're going to be there, right?" he asked me as i looked back at my phone ignoring him. "—okay, since you don't want to talk today go ahead and give me your car keys" he said reaching his hand out, as i kissed my teeth.

i handed him my car keys then went back to scrolling through instagram.

"that's why i'm not going with you to the mall today" i mumbled while walking past him.

"what was that? say it with your chest, son. i raised a king not a pussy" he laughed as i turned around.

"i said i can't wait to be spending time with you today. we go have so much fun" i said with the fakest smile.