𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 2:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I wiped the tear from my face as I slowly made my way upstairs to my room

I wiped the tear from my face as I slowly made my way upstairs to my room. I didn't even know what to do other than sit down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling crying.

Slowly glancing at my phone that was laying flat on my bed, I seen so many messages and missed calls from Mariah and Nevaeh. I wanted to pick up, but didn't have the energy to even grab my phone.

Half of me wanted to vent to them about everything that went down, but the other half of me was completely lost for words while a million thoughts ran in my head. 

Thinking about the way Daijon was acting was something that I tried so badly to convince myself over and over again that he was just upset. He didn't mean it. He was just having a moment. But then again, it didn't feel like I was talking to Daijon. Felt more like i was meeting a complete new person.

The more I continued to think about this the more I started to sob out loud with a painful headache starting to form. But my crying had quickly came to an end once I heard a knock coming from my door.

"Come in"

I watched the door slowly open as it was my father peeking his head in for what I assume to check in on me. "You okay, Jamir?" He asked, as I turned my head the other way.

I couldn't look my father in the eye and lie to him. That's something i've never been able to do.

"Yeah, I just stubbed my toe and it hurts ..."

"Oh okay. Let me know if you need anything. You know i'm always here" He said to me as those words stuck with me.

"Dad wait—" I called out to him, as he opened the door back up.

I stared at my dad for a while, finding such a hard time to find the right words to say. I love my dad, probably more than anything! And I would hate to keep living in a world when he thinks I have such a deep hatred against him over these dumb boys that I mess with.

"I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry for what I said to you that day. I was just so angry that Daijon was angry at me, so I brought all that energy on you which I shouldn't have done—"