𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 10:35𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

My father had looked Daijon up and down, then looked back at me with at look of disgust

My father had looked Daijon up and down, then looked back at me with at look of disgust. If i could read my father's mind right now, his brain would probably be itching with a lot of slurs to say.

But after my father was done giving me a death glare, he turned to my mother, as she shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say as well.

"Who is this? I know this ain't that Latrell boy, thank God" my father said, as i scratched the back of my head.

I honestly didn't know what to say for the safety of Daijon. Like i said before, my father is really overprotective when it comes to my love life. I know for a fact that if i was straight, then he wouldn't be treating me like this at all.

"Dad, this is my friend, Daijon from school. I just got back from a date ... with him" I said, as my dad turned around and looked back at him.

"Oh word? Bring your ass inside" my father said yanking Daijon inside our home, then shoving us both of the couch.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Davis" Daijon said with a smile, as i could tell he was nervous.

"Nah, don't try to play all nice with me. I know you just want some of my son boot-"

"—Tea! Oh shit i forgot i was making some. I be right back" my mother said while running into the kitchen.

"Mr. Davis, i definitely don't just want that from Jamir. I mean sure i'd love to get it, but i really want to get to know him more before we do anything like that ... you know what i mean?" he said, as i looked at him smiling.

this boy is really
my prince charming.

"Get to know him? So you don't just want anything sexual with my son" my mother asked while coming back into the conversation.

"I'd rather snuggle with him rather than—well, you know" Daijon said, while turning towards me to wink at me.

"Okay, well since you're so nice, then why are you taking my son out on a date when he's grounded? Explain that" my father asked shooting him yet another question as i sighed.