𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Dear beloved readers of 'Obsessed With Me',

I want to share some important news regarding my book. Recently, a new guideline has been set, which removes content featuring individuals under 18 in sexual situations. While I respect this decision, it puts me in a difficult position as the author. My book, which has gained over 70,000 reads, includes scenes involving Jamir, a 17-year-old character, in such situations.

As an author, I'm faced with a tough decision. I could either take the book down or edit these scenes to comply with the guidelines. However, deleting or editing these scenes feels like compromising the integrity of the story. These scenes are an integral part of the narrative, evoking emotions and laughter from readers.
I understand the importance of adhering to guidelines, but it's challenging to make changes that alter the essence of the story. I'm reaching out to you, my readers, for your understanding and support during this time of transition. Your feedback and input are valuable to me as l navigate this situation.

In summary, y'all wtf should I do? Delete the story before they delete it, or go back and edit all of the sexual shit out?

OR

I'm considering revamping the story to make Jamir and everyone 18. But there's a catch with Wattpad's rules. If I edit out the entire book, they'll delete a lot of engagement and other important things. It's a bit of a tricky situation, which is why your feedback would be so appreciated.

And here's proof in case y'all think I'm lying

So yeah, they shutting down dollar tree. But fr, I'm not about to leave you all with this depressing news, so let's end on a high note! I've got a sneak peek of the sequel to 'Obsessed With Me' including the cover. What do you think? (It might not be the final version.)

"THE FUN AND GAMES COME TO A END WHEN SOMEONE BECOMES LOST IN OBSESSION, AND ONCE YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, THERE'S NO GOING BACK

"THE FUN AND GAMES COME TO A END WHEN SOMEONE BECOMES LOST IN OBSESSION, AND ONCE YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, THERE'S NO GOING BACK."Obsessed With Him