𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 9:39pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

after my father had witness me sucking dick, he sent me to my room and told me not to leave  until he calls me downstairs to talk

after my father had witness me sucking dick, he sent me to my room and told me not to leave  until he calls me downstairs to talk. that was about 9 hours ago, so which brings us to now.

i was sitting down on the couch for 5 whole minutes, while waiting for my parents to say something to start the convo. they sat across from me as my father bounced his legs up and down. i could tell he was trying to find the right words for this topic that he strongly didn't want to discuss. i wouldn't even be mad if he slipped up and called me faggot right now. he saw his child sucking dick. god knows if i ever seen one of my kids sucking dick, then i might just end it all.

but anyways, as i slowly got up to leave since they weren't saying anything, my parents quickly started shouting from the top of their lungs causing me to jump in fear. i sat my ass back down, tuning out majority of the conversation because i was a little hurt from what Latrell said to me earlier, and plus i already had an idea on what my parents are saying.

my mind was so filled with Latrell that it was starting to drive me insane. i thought that me giving that bitch ass nigga head would hopefully start off some kind of relationship between him and I, but instead i got friend zoned.

i put my blood, sweat, and tears into pleasuring that man— okay, maybe that sounds a little dramatic, but still. i did not risk getting caught just for him to friend zone me like this.

"Jamir, i am extremely disappointed in you" my mom said, as i started to zone back in. "—i had to listen to my husband describe what he saw when he walked in on you and that Latrell boy, and now i might be considering therapy myself. we raised you way better for you to be acting like this" she finished, as i begin to start sobbing.

"i'm sorry, ma. i'm so sorry that i sucked off a nigga without getting none in return" i said while wiping my tears, as my mother sighed.

"that is not what you should be apologizing for" she said as i continued to ball my eyes out.

i knew that i shouldn't be crying over him, but still. what Latrell did really hurt me. and can i really be mad at him for it? of course not. we're not dating and i guess you could say that i knew what i was signing up for.