𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 6:42pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 14 2021 -

/ 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑 /

I had the first plane ticket back to California in a heart beat

Jamir must've lost his damn mind to think he's going to break up with me after all the shit I shared with him? Nah, fuck that.

I even brought an engagement ring a week ago with the intention of proposing to Jamir on Christmas. I know that we've only been dating for a couple of months, but Jamir is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's the person I wake up next to every morning, and the first thing we do is laugh. I can't help but smile at the way he laughs and talks. Just being with him still gives me butterflies like it did the day I met him.

Jamir is more than just my boyfriend. He's the person who makes me feel alive. His eyes sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight, and his smile illuminates the darkest of rooms. The sound of his voice is like music to my ears, and his touch sends shivers down my spine. I love him more than anything in the world, and I can't imagine my life without him.

If something is wrong with Jamir, I need to know. I can't bear the thought of losing him. Someone must have made him say those things on the phone. The man I love would never want to hurt me. The man I love would never want to say those things. I just hope that he knows how much I love him, and that we can work through whatever is going on together.

Before I had stopped by at Jamir's house, I went to go stop by Nevaeh house. Me, Nevaeh, and Mariah still don't often get along at times. They still side eye me for the way I treated Jamir when we first met, but as times went on they slowly started to get comfortable with me. Even invited me over for a movie night once.

While standing in front of Nevaeh's front door, I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Nevaeh, who looked me up and down before running to hug me like something had happened.

"Latrell! I'm so happy to see you. Why haven't you been answering any of our messages?" Nevaeh yelled as I raised an eyebrow.

"'Our'?" I asked.

"Yes, our. Come inside." She pulled me in, and I saw Mariah and Jamal sitting on the couch. Mariah looked like she had been crying, and Jamal seemed distressed.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"Jamir is missing. We don't know where he is, and he left his phone in his house, so we can't track his location," Mariah said with a quivering voice.

"Missing? When did this happen?" I said.

"Two days ago. He randomly sent us a message saying he doesn't want to be our friend anymore and that he hates everyone. Not even his mother knows where he is," Jamal said with a worried expression.