𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 3:51am
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 17 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I stood there in silence as Daijon stood over top of me giving me a cold stare

I stood there in silence as Daijon stood over top of me giving me a cold stare. It's not like I was scared to talk to Daijon, I was just shocked to see him standing right beside my bed. The officer told me that a boy close to my age died in the car crash right along with my father so shouldn't he be dead as well?

If what the officer told me was a lie then what else could the officer have possibly lied about? If Daijon is alive, then maybe my father is as well...

"I can't believe you," He whispered as he sat down at the edge of my bed. "We break up for not even a full day and you laid up with this nigga already? Damn, that just goes to show me you were never loyal to me. I was just some rebound to you, huh?"

"No-" Before I could say anything else he took his index finger to shush me. My heart was beating so fast i didn't know how to react.

I couldn't speak or move. My words felt like they were revoked from me as I stared into his sorrowful eyes. Looking at his appearance, he had cuts and scratches all over his face and body. His eyes were probably just as baggy as mines.

I knew that I couldn't be seeing a ghost right now because everything felt so real. His physical touch and presence felt real. Him being here gave me chills so I held my head down to avoid eye contact. Looking into his eyes didn't feel the same anymore.

Once he finally removed his index finger from my lip, I gulped and then exhaled a deep breath.

Was I scared? Yes. If he killed my father they'll be no telling what he might do to me. Or even worse, Latrell. Daijon seeing him sleeping in my bed is probably making his blood boil. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to show how upset he was.

"Look ... Daijon ..." Was the only thing it felt like I could say. My brain couldn't function at all since there were millions of questions running through my head at once.

While I continued to stand there in silence the small grin on his face turned into a look of lust. He tilted his head looking me up and down then bite his bottom lip. He rubbed his hands on my thighs as I started to cringe again. I wanted to scream for help so badly, but there could be no telling what this sick twisted monster would do to the people in my house.

Just thinking about what he may have done to him in that car ride made my blood boil. I wanted to get back at him so bad that I started to ball my fist up. The sympathy i felt for Daijon had quickly grown to disgust and rage. Thinking about Daijon made my brain steam like a 1950s cartoon train.