𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 1:30pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12 2021 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I stood there in silence waiting for him to tell me that this was just a joke and that he's staying for the entire summer

I stood there in silence waiting for him to tell me that this was just a joke and that he's staying for the entire summer. But guessing by his facial expression, I knew this wasn't a joke anymore. He was being dead serious.

Of course, I was happy for him. I was excited that my boyfriend actually has a door opening for him. He's being accepted into a college. Who wouldn't be happy? But the fact that he's going to be so far away is what really upsets me.

I shook my head and turned away from him to laugh. Reflecting back on all the things he promised that we would do this summer. All those promises are now gone.

No trip.

No dates.

No sex.

No nothing.

Just us being on call while he's miles away. While he's across the other side of the United states. And what do I look like having phone sex? So I can get sperm all over my phone?

Fuck no.

"So let me get this straight ... you waited this long to tell me ? Why would you tell me on the day before you leave? What sense does that even make?" I asked him.

"Look, I applied for some colleges at the beginning of march, right? After a month I didn't hear back. So I gave up and stopped checking my emails because let's be real ... with a record like mine there could be no way that my ass will get into a college. But yesterday my mother came running in my room telling me about the email and I was shocked. My first thought was you obviously because I don't want to be away from you"

"Well, you are, so does it even matter what you say? You're going there and nothing I say is going to make you change your mind" I said, as he exhaled a sigh.

"Of course, it matters. Your opinion matters to me. So If you don't want me to go, then I won't" He said, as I started to laugh.

"And how dumb would I be for saying that? I want you to have a good future for yourself because you have a promising future, I know it. I'm just pissed that you're going to be so far away. But I don't want you to risk this opportunity just because of us. You need to go there and get your fucking education" I said.

"Thank you, Jamir. You know I love you and I don't want to leave you" He said while grabbing my hand.

"I know, but ... it's a lot to take in. Like you're leaving tomorrow ... you're leaving so soon" I whined.