𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 4:30am
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 17 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I was sitting down at the dinner table while my heart was racing

I was sitting down at the dinner table while my heart was racing. I then began to fiddle with my phone as a way to try and calm down while facing everyone that was in front of me.

They all looked at me like I was clinically insane or if I just committed murder. My mother on the other hand was upstairs crying I assumed due to her thinking i'm having "illusions" about this Daijon situation.

Apart of me knew that I couldn't even blame her for reacting this way. The level of stress this might be for her is probably way too much she can handle at a time like this. She just lost the love of her life and now in her eyes her son is having a full down episode.

And don't get me wrong, I really wanted for my mother to believe me about Daijon still being alive, but maybe it's safe if she didn't believe me. The least thing I need in my life right now is to drive my mother insane right along with me.

Speaking of Insane, one of the biggest mystery that was running through my head was how did Daijon manage to get up and vanish so quickly? Am I really going insane and losing my shit, or did Daijon actually come into my room?

I couldn't be. Everything felt so real. His physical touch. His presence. The fear that was running through my body. The feeling of my life being on edge if I said anything he possibly wouldn't like. I also remembered the way he looked while he was in my room so vividly that I could draw a picture of him. His baggy eyes, the cuts and bruises all over his body, and the all black he had on. His raspy voice causing my body to have chills everywhere all felt real. There can be no way I made all of that up.

While being surrounded in my thoughts, I watched Latrell clean the blood from off of my arm with alcohol. After that, I looked at everyone at the table as they all gave me depressing looks. I couldn't bare to watch their sorrow eyes anymore, so I just stared down at the floor to avoid eye contact with them.

"So Jamir," I heard my mother say as I held my head back up to give her my attention. "I found you a therapist" She said while coming downstairs.

Her presence broke the awkward silence in the room as I raised one of my eyebrows. "You want to get me a therapist?" I laughed, as she gave me a head nod.

"Yes, a therapist. I think you need it. Me and you both do actually" She said while sitting down at the dinner table, as I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me, sir! Because what you just did was scary"