𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺-
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 7:12pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: October 14 2021 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

𝟓 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟓 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I was invited to one of the biggest Halloween parties of the year, hosted by one of my favorite all-time rappers. The decorations around the house were amazing, with spider webs and skeletons hanging from the ceiling. The food was delicious, with a buffet of pasta, pizza, and chicken wings.

"Omg Jamir, have you tried the pasta? It is so good," Nevaeh said while slurping up the noodles. I nodded in agreement, savoring the taste.

"Hell yeah. It's amazing," I said while dancing to the song that was playing called, "Rich Sex" by Nicki Minaj. The beat was infectious, and everyone was dancing along.

"How many shots have you had, Jamir?" Mariah asked me while laughing, as Jamal walked up to us with another plate of food in his hand.

"Guessing by the way he's dancing, probably way more than he should," Jamal said while taking my shot out of my hand. "Remember, Jamir, you're a minor. You can't be seen with this."

"Oh please. The way you and Mariah have been grinding up on each other, I deserve to get drunk so I can try to erase that out of my head," I laughed.

In these past couple of months, Mariah and Jamal had explored their feelings for one another. At first, it was weird considering them both being my best friends, but the more I got used to it, the more I loved them being together. They were so happy, and it was clear they were meant to be.

As the night went on, the party got crazier. People were dancing on tables, and the music was blasting. I had lost count of how many shots I had, but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and the lights went out. Everyone was confused and started to whisper to each other. Then, out of nowhere, the lights came back on, and we saw a figure standing in the middle of the room. It was the host of the party, the famous rapper himself. Nykia.

"Welcome, everyone! I hope you're having a great time," Nykia said while raising his hands in the air. "But the night is not over yet. Let's keep the party going!"

The crowd cheered, and the music started again. The rapper started to perform his hit songs, and everyone went wild. The energy in the room was electrifying, and I never wanted the night to end.

But the night went on, I couldn't help but keep my eyes on the famous rapper. His energy was infectious, and his music had been the soundtrack of my life for months. I was completely star-struck and couldn't believe I was in the same room as him.

"Guys, do you see him? He's amazing," I said while pointing at Nykia on stage. "I can't believe I'm breathing the same air as him."

Mariah and Jamal laughed, knowing how obsessed I was with the rapper. They had heard me talk about him for years, and it was clear that I was still in love with him.

"I think you're in love with him, Jamir," Mariah teased while taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm not in love with him. I just admire him a lot," I said while blushing.

The night continued, and I danced the night away, still keeping my eyes on the rapper. When the party started to wind down, the rapper came up to us and thanked us for coming.

"Thank you all for coming. I heard you screaming the lyrics in the crowd. You were the loudest," Nykia laughed.

"Thank you for having us, this was amazing," I said.

"Of course! I love partying with my fans," Nykia smiled before asking if we wanted to take a picture.

I posed next to Nykia and felt like a star as the cameras flashed. It was a moment I would never forget. A moment I would forever hold in a special place in my heart.

Nykia was a dream come true, the kind of guy that you thought only existed in movies or fairy tales. His Jamaican accent was like honey, sweet and smooth, and his black skin was like a work of art, flawless and beautiful. But it wasn't just his appearance that made him so captivating. Nykia had a heart of gold, always putting others before himself and making sure everyone was happy. He was smart, funny, and had a way with words that made you feel like you were the only person in the room. Every time he smiled or laughed, you felt a rush of joy and excitement, like you were part of something special. He was the kind of guy that made you believe in love, and once you had a crush on him, you knew you were in for a wild and wonderful journey.

While posing next to him, I realized that I now found a new motivation to continue to live on this hell hole planet that we call earth. I found someone to love and cherish. I felt like a possessive/-obsessive boy who would do anything to win Nykia's heart who I desperately want. Even if that means taking out anything that gets in my way.

I am obsessed with him.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...

in Save Me