𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 7:00𝘱𝘮
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24rd 2020-

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

i arrived at the basketball game with Mariah and Nevaeh

i arrived at the basketball game with Mariah and Nevaeh. they agreed to come, so i wouldn't be sitting on the bleachers all by myself.

i really didn't want to show up to this dumb ass game in the first place, but if this is what it takes to make Latrell jealous then so be it. it'll also be another win because then Daijon will finally back up off of me and get the hint that i shouldn't be with him.

"Jamir does your mom and dad know that you're out the house?" Mariah asked me out the random, as we walked into the school.

"hell nah" i said, as they stopped walking to give me a look. "-what? y'all the ones who kept forcing me to go to this game"

"wow you must wanna die ... Mr. Davis is not to be fucked with at all. i'm surprised he hasn't whipped your ass yet for the shit you've been doing" Nevaeh said, as i rolled my eyes.

"y'all are the ones who forced me to go knowing that i'm grounded. and i can always turn back around and go straight in the house if there's a problem" i said.

"nah your ass is staying! me and Mariah did not spend a hour making this poster for you to hold during Daijon's game just for you to turn around and leave" Nevaeh said as she showed me the poster they made which said, 'Go Daddy Daijon!'

"w- what the fuck is that? i ain't holding that shit" i said lookin it up and down with a disgusted face.

"we got the idea from the city girls. but it's for you to hold"
Mariah said, as Nevaeh handed me the poster.

"let's just hurry up and get this shit over with. i'm tired and hungry! more importantly i want to go home and rest" i said, as we walked near the gym, but gets stopped by security.

"may i see y'all tickets?" he asked, as we all looked at each other not knowing what to say.

" .... we didn't pay for any" i replied.

"well then you can't get in" he said, as i turned around walking away.

"welp, we tried. time to go home" i said as Mariah pulled me back.

"boy get your ass back over here. i texted Daijon and he coming over here to let us in. you really thought you was leaving this easy, huh?" Mariah said.