𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 -
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:45pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

"What is there to exactly talk about?" I asked him, while drying my hands off with a paper towel

"I just told you ... we need to talk about .. Us" He said, as the word 'us' ringed in the back of my head over and over again.

I was really curious on what Latrell had to say, but the other half of me didn't want a explanation out of him. I'm really happy with the life I have now, and me just welcoming him back in just for him to screw it up again will be pointless.

"There you go again with that us word. There is no us and there never will be one. You made your decision by using me for head and then going right with that Asia girl just a few days after... I was basically a booty call to you"

"The only time I was with Asia was at that game. And that was because—"

"Because what? Does she even know that I sucked the soul out of your dick? I don't even know why i'm asking that in the first place because I know for a fact she doesn't. God forbid if she finds out what we did her homophobic ass would be calling you a whole book of slurs"

"Jamir, she doesn't know what we did.. And she doesn't need to because me and her aren't together. If you would have let me explained, I only went with her to the game as a friend. Her grandmother recently passed away and she's been feeling down about that lately. She basically guilt tripped me into coming, so I finally gave in. But I didn't think you'd care since you're the one who rejected me, remember? I offered to take things really slow with you ... You was the one not feeling it" He reminded me, as I threw the paper towel in the trash.

"Welp, I guess i'm still not feeling it. Plus, i'm with Daijon now and he makes me happy," I said to him, as he started to laugh. "I don't recall telling a joke"

"Well I recall just hearing one. But I got a question for you and I need a honest answer. Do you really like him? Or do you just need a distraction"

"Distraction from what?" I asked him, as he bit his lips approaching me.

"From me" He said whispering that in my ear, then backing me into a wall, as I got chills from down my spine.