𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 "𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞". 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 7:12pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 14 2021 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

I was trapped in my room, staring out the window looking at the world from inside. The bars on the window made it clear that escape was impossible. I knew that it was only a matter of time before the manifestation book took over my mind, just like it had done to Latrell. Daijon had refused to tell me when it would happen or who I would become obsessed with. All he said was that my eyes would turn red, and I would be transformed into a possessive maniac, willing to do anything to win the heart of the person I desired.

The thought of becoming a monster and losing myself to the curse that had been placed upon me, was overwhelming. I knew that I would end up doing things I didn't want to do, becoming the person I had always hated. It felt like there was no escape from the fate that had been thrust upon me.

As I cried to myself, trying to find some comfort in the darkness of my room, I saw a bright light flash in front of me. A familiar voice called out my name, and I felt a strong presence in the room. It was someone I knew I could trust.

"Jamir," the voice called out again, and I stood up, wiping away my tears. I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. Suddenly, a bright figure appeared in my room, and I shielded my eyes from the blinding light. The figure quickly took on the form of a human, and I gasped in surprise. It was my father, someone I thought I would never see again.