chapter 1:

Jake POV:

"JAKE! wake up you will be late for school.." my mom yelled at my ears.
" I'm up I'm up"I said. I slowly got up, preparing my new school uniform. I put it my bed then I go to take a bath.

I finish taking bath then I wear my uniform. After I finish I get my bag and go out of my room.

I went to the kitchen, seeing my mom preparing our breakfast on the table.

"Good morning mom" I greet her and hug her at the back.

" Good morning, go sit on the chair so we can start eating ok"she said.
" Ok"I say I sat on the chair and start digging in my breakfast with my mom sitting across to me.

I finish eating my breakfast and I put it on the dish. I wash my hands, brush my teeth, putting on my shoes and last I get my bag and go out. Just to see my mom waiting at the car.I open the car door and enter in.Then mom started the engine.

We arrive at the school, I got out of the car and bid to mom a goodbye.
She give me a smile and kiss my forehead.

I walk in and look up and 'OH MY GOSH It was so big' so I am now in my new school "HYBE COLLEGE SCHOOL".

I enter in and kept my head down cuz I feel like the other students staring at me. I feel uncomfortable when there are people who kept staring at me.

I walked fast until I bumped into someone's chest.I touch my forehead and rub it in two times. I look up and see four guys staring at me.I was looking at them one by one until my eyes landed on someone that I bumped earlier. He look like a prince and he is so handsome. How can God give him such a handsome face while me IDK. While I was busy staring at him I realized that I need to go to the principal office to get my schedule.

"I'm sorry" I apologise and bow my head two times and run off.

I was busy finding the office but no I didn't find it. I just at the nearby bench waiting for someone that will pass by so I can ask where is the office is.

As I was setting I see three guys coming towards me.

When they're close to me then they ask me "are you the new student" the boy with cat eyes say.

"Yes"I replied "and also can you guys tell me where the principal office is" I continue. They nodded and dragged me to the principal office.

We arrived at the principal office and I thank them. I knock on the door .

"Come in" I heard the principal said.
I open the door.

"Good morning mr. Principal" I greet him, he look up to me and said
" So you are jake Sim right"" yes,also can I get my schedule and key for my locker"I replied.
" Ok here"he hand me my locker key and my schedule.
"Thank you Mr. Principal"I said.
"Welcome you can now go to your class"he say . I bid him good bye walk out to the office.

When I walk out I see the three guys waiting for me outside.'I never thought that they would wait for me' I thought.

"So what is your schedule now ?" The tall guy say.

" I have physics right now in room A" I replied.

" Oh my gosh you are the same with engene hyung"the boy with fox eyes say.

" Oh really!and also I am jake"I introduced to them.

" I am engene I guess I'm older than you so you can call me hyung and this two is Jungwon and Sunoo"he said pointing jungwon and Sunoo.

" Nice to meet you" I said.
" Nice to meet you too hyung"they said then we shake hand.

"Ok ok I am so curious are you a foreigner?" Engene hyung said.

" Uhmm yeah I'm from Australia I just arrived yesterday." I replied.

"Ahh ok so shall we go to our classroom"engene hyung said.

We three nodded and we started  walking to our classroom.

We arrived at our classroom then we bid goodbye to the two.

---------------------
(So this is it my 1 chapter... I know its kinda boring but I will more good😂)

I will be updating next tommorow..

Babush!! ✋