chapter 7:

JAKE'S POV:

I go to the cafeteria when I heard the bell ring. I walked there and waiting for my 3 friends to come.

I just use my phone and scrolled to it. But when I was busy scrolling I didn't notice that Sunghoon setting beside me. He pulled a chair then put it beside me. I just ignore him and continue scrolling through my phone.
Cuz I feel like my heart beat will be going to have race because of his closeness. I pull my chair to keep distance between us......

But he pulled me towards him and now I am literally setting on his lap. I blush of his sudden action and I felt my stomach getting butterflies...'please stoppppp' I thought...

"Sunghoon let me go" I said as he tightened his grip on my waist. I tried to pushed his hand away but his way more stronger than me..

"What if I don't huh?what are you going to do about it ?" He said..

"Please let me go.." I said pleading to him so he will let me go.

" Woah woah what k-drama is this!?" Sunoo said while clapping his hand.

"No no no it's not what you all think..." I said as I pushed sunghoon's hand away from my waist. Then finally he let go and now I was standing in front of them.

"So jake what is this.... did we miss something?" Engene hyung ask..

"No hyung it's just that he pull me towards him then I pushed his hand away from me but he didn't let go.."I explain to them..

" But Jakey you did like it right?"he whispered to my ears..

" Oh hyung you have nickname already" jungwon said..with a teasing look.

" Ughh can you all stop~" I whine as they all keep teasing me except for sunghoon who just smirking.

"Ok ok can we all stop... jake hyung will be red as tomato.." niki said.

" Ok shall we eat before the bell ring" hee hyung said.

We sat at our sets and start digging in.
I just keep silent while the 3 pairs lovebirds acting all lovey-dovey.

" Can you all stop being lovey-dovey respect the single here" sunghoon said pointing to the 3 pairs while they just give him a laugh.

"Jake hyung is literally in your side...why can't you just flirt with him..right guys!?"niki said. I blush at what niki said so I look down so they will not notice it.

"Maybe someday" sunghoon said staring at me while smirking I widened my eyes at what he replied to niki.

"Assuming" I mumble

"Watch that Jakey you will be mine soon" he said confidently. While the others just watching us with a teasing look.

RINGGG

We heard the bell ring so we all got up.

We headed to our respective room and bid the maknaes bye.

Then we 4 start go inside and sat to our usual set. The teacher came in and start discussing.

*Discuss*Discuss*Discuss*Discuss *

Then the school is finally over. As I was about to go out of the room I heard my phone make a sound so quickly open my phone and I see my mom texting me.

Mom:

Jake I can't pick you up right now cuz I was busy can you just get a taxi?

My mom texted me I understand her cuz this days she was been busy of our company so that's why..

Me:

Ok mom luv u😘

I replied to her.

Mom:

Ok take care luv u too..

She texted back.
I waited outside maybe there will be taxi will pass by. As I was waiting I saw a black car at my front I just look at it. Then suddenly I hang my head low cuz I feel nervous maybe there going to kidnapped me so I hang my head low. When suddenly someone go out of the car and I was relieved when it's just jungwon.

"Hey hyung what are you doing here?" He ask.

"Uhmm waiting for taxi cuz mom will not pick me up she is busy.. " I said

" Ohh is that soo... Hyung you can come with us.. that is jay hyungs car and also engene hyung and Sunoo hyung are there so why don't you come with us..? " Jungwon said a little bit excited.

" Ok " I said and smile at him.

We go to the car and when jungwon open it there they are with there lovers flirting.

"Uhmm hyung you can sit beside sunghoon hyung" jungwon said. I give him a nod. I set beside sunghoon then jay started the engine.

I just using my phone when I felt my eyelids get heavier so I took a nap.

NO ONE'S POV:

Sunghoon saw jake that was struggling to sleep so he put jake head to his shoulder.

He stare at jake and didn't even notice that the others was looking at them.

Sunoo who was busy picturing them not minding if his phone will be full storage. They arrived at Sunghoon's neighborhood and sunghoon said.....

"Jay you can park the car at jakes house across our house.."sunghoon said to jay. Jay park the car at jakes house and jungwon was about to wake jake up but sunghoon said..

"I'll carry him to his house" he said. The 5 give him a teasing look.

"Take care of him" engene said.

Sunghoon carried jake bridal style while jakes bag was on sunghoon's shoulder.

Sunghoon open there gate and then go inside opening the door. He go upstairs open jakes room then he put him on the bed. He took off jakes shoes and socks.to make him comfortable. He put blanket over jake body then he kiss jakes forehead before going out of the room. He go outside and close the door and the gate.

Sunghoon go to his house and go upstairs. To put his bag on his room and change into comfy clothes. He run downstairs then go to her mom that was preparing dinner.

"So how was your day?" His mom ask

" It was good. " He replied

" Ok go now to the table so we can eat"His mom said. He nod and go to the table and started eating his food with his mom.

He finished eating and do his usual routine.

"Goodnight mom I will go to bed now " he said to his mom

" Ok goodnight"his mom reply and kiss his forehead.

He go to his room and lay down to his  bed. He opened his phone and immediately smile to his wallpaper which is Jake. 'Your such a cutie jakey' he thought. He turned off his phone cuz he feel sleepy.

He feel asleep and go to dreamland..

---------------

( So it was my first time that I write 1000 more words ..so enjoy..... chapter 7 is out)