chapter 6:

JAKE'S POV:

Unknown:

Hi

Me:

Ummh hi...where did you get my number?

Unknown:

I ask one of  your friends..

Me:

Hmmm ok...may I know who you are cuz I don't want to text someone that I don't even know ....maybe I'm talking to an old man/woman..

I don't really want to text someone that I never know.. maybe they are some old creep that just want to annoy anyone....

Unknown:

Ouch that's hurt..I'm one year older than you then you call me old.....

Me:

Maybe though....why can't you just tell me who you are?…

Unknown:

Are you mad at me baby boy?

Me:

You pervert why did you text me are you going to annoy me again?......and also where did you get my number?

This pervert keep annoying me can't he just leave me alone..

Unknown:

You really hate me that much....ok² I'm park sunghoon your future husband and Sunoo give me your number cuz I ask him...

His really annoying me his future husband he is just assuming..

Me:

And who are you to call me your future husband...I don't even like you..

                     Unknown change
              His nickname into 'Your
                     Future husband'

Your future husband:

Don't worry baby boy I'll make you fall for me watch that..

Seen...

Aghhhh!!.... ' I will never fall for you park pervert sunghoon!!' I yelled through my thought..

As I feel my eyelids get heavier I turn off my phone then sleep cuz I have school tomorrow..

Times skip morning:

SUNGHOON'S POV:

I woke up and yawned I slowly go to my bathroom then start bathing..
As I finish bathing and wearing my clothes I go downstairs and greet my mom..

"Good morning mom" I said as I hug her at the back..

"Good morning too go there so you can eat your food" she said..I go to the dining area to eat as I finished I did my morning routine before going to school..

I go out of our house then waiting for jay to get me here. Don't get me wrong we have a car but my mom will use it for her work so that's it..

As I was scrolling through my phone jay finally came with others in the car.
I enter in but regretted because all I see is they act all lovey-dovey. I just rolled my eyes and sit at my usual set.
Jay started the engine. I just get my earphones then put it in my ears so I couldn't hear there lovey-dovey words which is cringe to hear.

We arrived at the school and go to our remaining classroom.

I sat at my chair and see jake there sleeping peacefully. I look at him 'you know you are so hard to get... But I will not stop I will win your heart soon'i thought .. I just sat there admiring his beautiful face..'your not just beautiful you are so kind and innocent Jakey that's why I fall for you...'i thought..

As I admiring him he slowly open his eyes. He widened his eyes when he see me infront of him I smirk at his reaction then he look away while blushing..

"You know baby boy your cute when your blushing" he flinched when he heard me whispering at him.

" Sh-shut up" he said cutely. Like I want to put him on my pocket because of his cuteness..

When suddenly the bell ring meaning the teacher will come any minutes..
Then the teacher finally came..

*Discuss**Discuss**Discuss**Discuss*

Ringgggg.. I groaned cuz it's time to lunch..

-----------------

( End of chapter 6)

Byebye