chapter 2:

NO ONE'S POV:

"Please be quite...before we proceed to our topic..you will be having a new classmate so please welcome him........ Ok you can come in.. "the teacher say.

Jake enter nervously in the room.

"Don't be nervous they were gonna like you" the teacher say. I nod my head and stand at the front.

"I am Sim Jake,18 years old I'm from Australia I just arrived yesterday..I hope you will treat me will.."jake said introduced his self.

SUNGHOON'S POV:

Me and heeseung hyung arrived at the room and I sat on my chair at the  back, while hyung was setting at the front with his boyfriend engene hyung. We wait for our teacher to come in,and finally she came.

"Please be quiet...before we proceed to our topic.....you will be having a new classmate...so please welcome him..ok you can come in.."our teacher say. A boy came in and 'WTF his the one who bump at me earlier' I thought as I was staring at him. He is so cute and handsome at the same time with his puppy-human look his pointed nose, and that plump lips.
'I wish I could kiss that lips soon''wtf park sunghoon stop thinking about him' I fight with my thought.

He stand at the front and begin to introduced his self.

"I am Sim Jake,18 years old I'm from Australia I just arrived yesterday..I hope you will treat me will"he said .
'oh so his name is Jake cute 'WTF sunghoon' I thought.

"Ok...Park Sunghoon please raise your hand ....and jake you sit beside that guy that's was raising his hand"our teacher say.

That jake guy nodded and slowly walking towards his sit that was beside me.

He sit to his chair and look at me.
He cleared his throat and said

" Uh-uhmm about earlier i-im sorry" he say. He look down while gripping to his pen.

I give him a smile and said

"But you should be careful next time baby boy" I whisper to his ears. He widened his eyes and a blush appear to his cheek..I smirk at his reaction why?he is too cute.

He looked away and look at the teacher discussing while he was listening.

JAKE'S POV:

I flinched when he whispered to me like that.

I looked away cuz I know I was blushing so bad. I turn to the teacher and listen to what she discuss.

- LUNCH TIME -

"Jake would you like to join us in lunch with jungwon and Sunoo in cafeteria? " Engene hyung said. I nod at him and ask

" Yeah sure where are they?" I say.
"They are now in the cafeteria" engene hyung replied.

I put my things to my bag and stand up.

"Ok let's go" engene hyung said. I give a nod.

We arrived at the cafeteria and then

"HYUNG!" someone shout at the side.
Me and hyung turned around seeing the two looking at us with smile in there faces. We walk to them and sat at the chair. We greet the two as we finally settle in.Then we prepare our lunch.

As we were eating we flinched when the girls was shouting

"SUNGHOON OPPA I LOVE YOU"

"HEESEUNG"

"OPPA'S SARANGHAE"

The girls yelled there lungs out. I just look down and continue eating my food not caring the other's businesses.

As I was busy eating I didn't know that there are 4 guys that was sitting at the table joining us..

I look at them and I was shocked when they all staring at me.

"Uhmm what?" I said feeling shy and nervous.

"Jake hyung" Sunoo started
"Yes""we need to tell you something"
"What is it?" "We three have a boyfriend's"I was shocked at what Sunoo said 'so I am the only one is single here' I thought.

"And we want to introduce them to you" Sunoo say I nod at him.
" This is niki my boyfriend" Sunoo said and back hug the niki guy .
"Hyung this is jay my boyfriend" jungwon said.
"And jake this is heeseung my boyfriend"engene hyung said I shake hand with the three .

" And lastly sunghoon" engene hyung said I look at him and said

"I already know him" I say. As I was gonna shake hand with him but he grabbed my hand and kiss it. I blush at what he do until I realized that he still holding my hands I grabbed my hand and look at the others. Seeing  Sunoo holding his phone while picturing us.

"Sunoo delete that" I said while blushing.

"No Sunoo send me that picture" sunghoon said I was shocked at what he said I blush and looked away .

"No delete that don't send it to him" I fight..

" No Sunoo I will give you mint choco you if send me that picture"sunghoon said.

" Thank you hyung I will send it to you " Sunoo said .

I sat down in defeat,then I look at engene hyung hoping that he would help me to delete it. But sadly no.

"You know jake that sunghoon is still single" engene hyung said. 'That handsome face have no gf/bf ' I thought. They tease me and I was blushing badly..while sunghoon just smirking beside me.

--------------------

( Chapter 2...was published.......I hope you enjoy)

Babye😘