chapter 5:

( Hi it's me your author again it takes me too long to update so to make it up to you guys I will update......enjoy )

-----------------------

JAKE'S POV:

*Riiiinnnnnggggg*

I heard the bell ring I pack my things and put it on my bag. I go out to the room and waiting for my 3 friends to come. When they finally came in we walk to cafeteria to eat lunch.

We arrived at the cafeteria then sat at the empty seats and finally settle in.
We eat our food while chitchatting with the three.

"So jake do you like sunghoon?" Engene hyung ask. I choked on my drink then look at him..

" What? NO! Why would I like him when he is such a pervert he always flirt with me..." I said as they just look at me with teasing look .

" What if one day he will be your boyfriend you know he is single and you too sooooo....." Jungwon said teasing me.

" Right hyung what if ?" Sunoo said with a thinking face.

" Ishhhh.... Can you three stop talking about him we will never together cuz first of all I don't like him and second of all back to the first that I say" I said . They just laugh at me .

" But hyung if you two will be couple I will celebrate" jungwon said being hyper .

" Your too good jungwonnie and I will tell the world that our ship is sailing" Sunoo said while clapping his hands.

" What ship are you talking about?" I ask

"You and sunghoon my ship then I will make a banner then I'll write there 'JAKEHOON IS SAILING'" Engene hyung said.

" Ja-jakehoon "I said confused

" Yes jakehoon that is your ship name....why hyung did you like it?" Sunoo said

" No why would I like it when you ship me into a pervert" I said

"Who's pervert you talking about?" I flinched when someone behind me spoke..I look behind and see Sunghoon

"You" I said pointing at him

" But you like it when I flirt with you right? " He said when his face was getting closer to me. Just like few inches away from me ..

" No who said that to you" I said while looking away from him

" Me "he said confidently

" You know your just assuming "I said
"And also can you stay away from me?" I continued.. he moved a little bit then I finally breath out.

When 'ringgggggg' the bell rang so we proceed to our respected room. I bid goodbye to the maknaes and get inside then sit.

*Discuss**Discuss*Discuss**Discuss*

I sighed as the last teacher done discussing then we can go home. I go out of the room then bid them goodbye and go outside.

As I finally outside I see my mom waiting for me at the car I enter in then she started the engine...

We arrived at our house then I go out of the car I open the door till my mom said..

"So jake go change In your room I will just prepare our food" my mom said ..

I nod my head then go upstairs heading to my room. I put my bag at my desk and change my clothes.

I go downstairs then sat at our couch. When ....

"Jake food is ready" my mom yelled at the kitchen. I run to the table and started digging in.

I finished my food and just doing my routine as always.

" Mom I will go to my room now" I said to her

"Ok good night " my mom said..

I walk to my room then I jump to my bed then lying in.. Until I get bored I get my phone and scrolled to it.. When I heard a notification through my phone.

------------------

( End of chapter 5 )

👋