chapter 17:

NO ONE'S POV:

"Babe we heard what happened.. is he ok now?" Heeseung ask as he with his three friends reach the clinic.

"I don't know if he will be ok.." engene replied sobbing.

"shhh ok stop crying now let's just wait the nurse to tell us if his ok.. mhm.. " heeseung comforted him, hugging him to calm him down.

" I-i failed to protect him" engene said.

"Shhh stop now don't blame yourself" heeseung said as engene finally calm down.

Jay and niki comforted there boyfriend's while sunghoon controlling his tears.

"Young man's your friend is now ok..will his sleeping now you can wait for him if you all want.. " the nurse said as she got out of the clinic to announce them about jakes condition.

"Uhmm nurse can we see him?" Jungwon politely said

"Sure " the nurse reply.

They enter in the clinic they all run up where jake was sleeping. They were watching him peacefully sleeping. They sat at the nearby couch except for sunghoon who still standing in his spot.

He sat at the chair beside jakes bed. He fell ashamed of his self he didn't even protect jake. Jake was pale look like a lifeless person.'If I will know who did this to you I will punch them as they did to you' sunghoon thought.
He was holding jakes hands 'till he fell asleep.

JAKE'S POV:

I slowly open my eyes as I was about to sit up, I groane-

"Jake you ok?" Sunghoon suddenly ask me as he was woken up from his deep slumber. As everyone in the room then wake up as they walk to me.

"Jake hyung you ok?" Jungwon ask too.

"Guys I'm ok..look I'm all fine" he said he try to sit up again but still no use as he was back again to the bed slightly groaning.

"Ok? You even groan" sunghoon said full of worried in his eyes.

"Jake..can we ask something?" Engene hyung said.I nodded I feel nervous what if they'll going to ask who did this to m-

"Who did this to you is they again please tell us?" Engene hyung said I don't know what to say back I don't want them to know but I have no choice they look worried at me so I give in.

"H-hyung I was about to go to the rooftop but I was been pulled into a not use c-classroom I tried to shout but suddenly someone punch me in my stomach then I feel down. I look up and she was infront of me she nonstop yelling at me then she said something to the guys then she leave with her friend and I was been left with three guys that I didn't even know them those two guys was gripping onto my arms while there so called leader try approach me then he s-started to k-kiss my neck hyung I tried to get out of there grips and I successfully made it but they catch me up hyung then they started beating me." I explain to sobbing as they try to calm me down.

"That Wonyoung bitch!" Sunoo suddenly yell.

Engene hyung suddenly stand up but I grab his arms

"Hyung please don't do anything to them and please don't tell this to the guidance counselor I don't want mom will know this please~" I said pleading to him.

" Ok but if they will do something to you again tell me ok" he said as he calmed down a little bit. I nodded.

My three friends then hug me.

"Jake we will go out now except for sunghoon" engene hyung said.

They go out of the room living me with sunghoon who's standing beside me.

"S-sunghoon..." I stutter. He look at me then his eyes be came soft.

" Are you ok?" I continue.

" How would I be ok when I see you being like that huh? I'm so worried jake.." he said. I felt my heart skip a beat.

" You don't need to worry sunghoon I'm ok" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me that she's bullying you huh?" He ask again.

"I-i just don't want ok" I reply to him.

After that there conversation end.

--------------------

Chapter 17 done