chapter 12:

JAKE'S POV:

I woke up early to prepare some food to eat for all of us. I rubbed my eyes I look at the other's who were still sleeping peacefully.

I look at my side seeing sunghoon still sleeping while his hands is on my waist. I pushed his hand slowly but he just tightened his grip.

"Sunghoon" I wake him up as I shake his body slowly.

"Hmm" he respond

"Will you let go of me please~" I said.

"No" he respond again still closing his eyes.

"Sunghoon I will cook for breakfast so please let go" I said in a soft voice.

" Ok fine" he let go of me. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After I finish I walked out of the room and going straight to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

I was thinking to what to cook. Then I decided to cook egg and bake some pancakes.

I finish cooking and baking and put it all to the table with some coffee.

I settle in all the food and I heard some footsteps at the stairs coming towards here. I look at them they all look like a prince especially that 'ice prince'.

They came near at the table and they sit.

"Hyung I don't know that you are good at baking pancakes" Sunoo exclaimed all of sudden.

"It's just easy...and also teach me how to bake so that's why.." I replied to him.

" So jake if me and your engene hyung got married will you bake us a cake?" Hee hyung ask. Engene hyung widened his eyes and a blush appear on his cheeks. He then smack hee hyung slightly.

"Of course hyung I will" I play along with hee hyung to tease engene hyung more. Engene hyung look at me glaring.

"Hyung stop glaring your scaring me I was just teasing you" I said. He stop glaring at me and he calm down.

After a few minutes of eating while chitchatting. We all done we put all the dishes on the dish cuz heegene will be washing all of those.

TIMES SKIP:

NO ONE'S POV:

"Guys would you like to come to the park!?" Jungwon yell-ask

"YESS" they exclaimed in excitement.

They all change there clothes. Then they go out of the room.

"So let's go" jungwon said

"Let's gaurr" jake said the other's awe'd at his cuteness.

They walk to the park and then few minutes they came into their destination.

"Ok guys we will going to separate by two then we will meet here around 11....ok?" Hee hyung said.

" Ok " they said

Heegene, sunki and jaywon separate their ways while jake and sunghoon just still standing at their spot.

"So jake where do you want to go?" Sunghoon ask

"Uhh" jake look around to find where they should go and he spot at the nearby that was selling ice cream.

"Can we buy ice cream" jake said awkwardly

" Ok follow me" sunghoon said. Jake follow him like a lost puppy.

" Just sit here" sunghoon said as they see  bench.

" What flavor do you want?" Sunghoon ask

"Mint choco" jake reply. Sunghoon made disgusted face but jake didn't notice it. He walk to the vendor then buy the ice cream jake want and his.

He went back to jake to give his ice cream.

" Here" sunghoon hand him the ice cream.

"Thanks" jake reply in a tiny voice sunghoon smile at him. They walk around the park in a an awkward but comfortable way.

They sat at the seawall enjoying the air with some food.

"Jake I have something to tell you?" Sunghoon said.

"What Is it?" Jake reply sunghoon look at him directly to his eyes.

"You know when I first meet you i already like you maybe love at first sight. I like everything about you ....your kindness, pure hearted, innocent and your cuteness. That's why sometimes I flirt with you to get your attention. You know your tiny moves makes my heart flutter of your cuteness. I don't want to be assuming that you like me back. " Sunghoon confess to jake. Jake look at him with wide eyes heart beating fast and blush creep to his cheeks.

"Sunghoon i-i-" jake started but sunghoon cut him off.

"No jake I will wait for you to like me back" sunghoon said before smiling jake nod at him like a kid.

Jake didn't know what to say to sunghoon's confession. He do like sunghoon but it's to early to confess he just realized it the time where they sleeping together. He's thankful that sunghoon understand him.

"So let's go maybe the other's are waiting for us" sunghoon said. Jake nod then they walk to the place where they stand earlier.

Their not wrong cuz the other's are literally waiting for them.

"You two are finally here you took so long" Sunoo said.

" So let's go home " jay said.
" Ok see you tomorrow then"hee said. They separate there ways and you know sunghoon and jake will always together cuz they are literally neighbor.

TIME'S SKIP:

"Bye see you tomorrow at school " sunghoon bidding him goodbye.

" Bye and thank you about earlier" jake thank him.

"Your welcome" sunghoon said left to go to his house then jake open the door and enter in.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"I will finally meet you tomorrow and I will make you mine back.....so wait for me sunghoon" the woman said. As she was looking at sunghoon's photo. While smiling like a crazy person.

-------------------------

One person will come to the next chapter.......and who would it be?

Sorry it take me too long to update..I was busy of the studies...cuz you know being a student is hard..

CHAPTER 12 is finally out

Hope you enjoy....... byebye