chapter 11:

JAKE'S POV:

"Guys what do you want to do?" I ask them. I feel bored so I ask them.

" Maybe... " Niki said with a thinking face.

" Truth or dare" Sunoo yell.

"Ok" I reply. I go to the kitchen and get some bottle. I go back there and we sit in a circle. (Jakehoon>jaywon>heegene>sunki there sitting arrangements)

Hee hyung spin the bottle and it landed to jungwon.

"Jungwon truth or dare" hee yung ask him(jungwon).

"Truth" jungwon said

"Ok where did you do your first kiss with jay?" Hee hyung ask. Jungwon blush at the sudden question.

" Uhmm in l-locker" jungwon said. They tease the jaywon and both right now are blushing mess.

They spin the bottle again,again,again,and again. Then niki spin the bottle and it landed on me.

"Sooooo hyung truth or dare" niki ask

"Dare" I reply to him

" I dare you to set in sunghoon's hyung lap till the end of this game." Niki said. I blush and I look to Sunghoon. He just staring at me with that smirk again.

"O-ok" I said nervously. I stand up and set at his lap. After I settle in I look to others with a teasing look.

"Guys it's nothing I'm just follow your dare to me so don't think to tease me cuz it's nothing" I said to them. But they can't stop looking at me with that look. As I was about to stand up but sunghoon was holding my waist tight.

"Jakey were not done yet right guys?" He said

"Yes hyung the game is not done yet so you will set there until it finish" Sunoo said. I sighed as I feel defeated.

We continue the game and me still in sunghoon's lap.

Finally we stop the game cuz all of us are hungry.

"Guys I already order for food tonight so don't worry." Jay said to us.

" Ok" we except jay said.

TIMES SKIP:

We all heard the bell ring so jay open the door and get the food that he ordered. We help him then we put it to the table. We settle in on the table then we start eating while chitchatting.

We finished eating and we paly rock paper scissors cuz if one of us will lose he'll be the one to wash the dishes.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS" we yell. Engene hyung,Hee hyung, Jungwon, and jay win so we four will still play the game.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS" We yell again. Then groaned cuz I lose so I have no choice but to do the consequences. They just laugh at me.

"But hyung don't worry sunghoon hyung will join you.... right hyung?" Niki said

" Its ok" I said

" No I will help you" he said. Then sunki left the kitchen.

" It's ok like really ok" I said I do want him to help me but I feel embarrassed what happened earlier so that's why.

"No let me help you or I'm really going to kiss you " he said with a perverted voice in last sentence.

"Ok ok ok just shut up" I said to him then I turn my back to him. But I can still feel his smirk at my back.

We finished washing the dishes and we two join the other's.

We play uno until we get bored and feel sleepy.

"Guys our guest room was full of things there and unpack clothes so I decided we can sleep in my room. " I said to them

" It's ok" they said. We enter my room and I get some extra comforter so they will comfortable to sleep.

"Jake hyung can sunghoon hyung sleep beside on your bed...... please?" Jungwon said pleading to me while making a cute face.

"Ok ok " I said. He jump in happiness then hug me. 'is this going crazy'i thought.

"Ok stop I'm sleepy nah so you should sleep too ok" I said as I ruffle his soft fluffy hear.

" Ok night hyung" he said smiling at me.

" Good night too" I said to him and smile.

He sleep beside jay then hug him like a teddy bear.

I walk towards my bed and seeing sunghoon was sleeping. So I sleep beside him keeping my distance to him. I close my eyes but I feel Sunghoon's hands on my waist. I thought he was sleeping.

But cuz of being sleepy I let him be. Then few seconds I fall asleep.

------------------

( Chapter 11 done)