chapter 16:

TW: blood, violence,sexual harassment..

NO ONE'S POV:

Few days pass by Wonyoung started bullying jake she always threatening him with her friends. And Jake's friends knows it that's why they never live jake side.

JAKE'S POV:

I was looking for my friends in cafeteria but sadly I can't find them..maybe they are with there boyfriend's.

I just left the cafeteria and decided to go to the rooftop.

I was walking there when someone grab me inside the not use classroom.
I was about to shout when someone kick my stomach and I fall on the ground.

I groaned, I look up and see Wonyoung infront of me with her minions and her friends.

"Hey there loser" she grabbed my collar like she was threatening me.

"W-what do you want from me?" I stutter

"Ohh your asking what do I want from you will....all I want is for you to stop be close to sunghoon your not even worth it your just a weak guy and a loser!!" She yell at me like I am some a deaf. I feel some tears rolled down to my cheeks.

" Ohh look at you crying infront of me ..how come sunghoon will like you when you are so weak a loser your just a whore!"she nonstop yelling at me. I was now sobbing infront of her.

" Go beat him up" she said to her minion's as she pushed me and she stand up. She and her friends leave the room living her minions here with me.

"Please don't come any closer" I said as I stand up and walk backwards.

" Oh your scared your really a scaredy cat" the one guy said.

" Hold him" he said to his two companions.

Those two started to walk closer while I was moving backwards but all of those was no use as I was held by them.

"Please let me go" I said crying. Their so called leader walk closer to me as the two gripping at me tightly.

"You know what you are so beautiful" he said as he touch my face and it felt uncomfortable.

"P-please stop" I said crying even more.

"Why don't we have some fun huh...what do you think?" He said perverted I shake my head as no many times.

" No no please just let me go" I plead when more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"But It would be more fun right" he said as he started to kiss my neck while they other two was just laughing maniacally.

I try to lose their grip in my hand and I successfully made it I pushed the man that was kissing me.

And was about to run but they caught me.

They beat me up while I was groaning in pain. As they beat me I coughed some blood on my mouth I feel so weak. They still kicking me beating me when they finally stop.

"That's what you get loser" their so called leader said and they left the room living me unconscious.

I tried to got up I wipe the blood at the corner of my lips and hold my stomach as it was really hurt.

I pick my bag and slowly walking to the door to go out in this room. I put my hoodie up to my head so they will not see the freshly bruise on my face.

I got out of the room and walk through the hallway slowly keeping my hands on my stomach and my head low.

As I was walking I felt my head feeling dizzy and that's when all I can see was all black and that's when I blacked out. All I can hear was my name being called and my body was being shake by someone till I can't feel anything.

NO ONE'S POV:

Jakes friends was finding him too as they were finding him they spotted someone that was walking slowly holding his stomach.

They walked closer when that someone fall on the ground they run near that guy and they are so shock what they see.

"J-jake hyung" jungwon said as there was tears rolled down there eyes.

"JAKE" engene said as he kept shaking him while the other two was sobbing on his side.

"Hyung piggy back him we will going to the c-clinic" Sunoo can't say the proper words as he was sobbing more.

They pull jake up and put him at the back of engene to piggy back him.

They walk to the clinic faster as the other students was looking at them and all there faces was all they can see was 'what happened' but they can't tell anymore because they are so worried about jakes condition.

They arrived at the clinic and they met the nurse.

"Please treat him please" engene said sobbing

" Ok I just want to ask what happened to him?" The nurse said

"We don't know we were just finding him when we spot him walking slowly while holding his stomach and then he fall to the ground and then blackout." Engene explain everything to the nurse.

" Ok stop crying he will be ok" the nurse said comforting them.

The nurse start to treating jakes wound and bruises that was on his body and face. While they are waiting patiently outside the clinic while there are few tears in there eyes.

-----------------
Chapter 16 is finally out..