chapter 3:

( I'm so sorry that I never published chapter 3 on saturday because I've been stuck on my studies. . I will just published 2 chapter now to make it up to you guys😘.)

---------------------

JAKE'S POV:

'Finally the class end' I mumble to myself . I stretched my hand then pack my things and go out of the room . Seeing my new 3 friends waiting for me outside. We walk down the hallway while chitchatting.

I flinched when someone put there hand around my shoulder. I look up see Sunghoon few inches away from me . I widened my eyes trying to get off his hand around my shoulder . But nah his too strong. Then I heard a laugh at my back where my friends with there boyfriend's.

"Help me please" I said to them they just laugh at me.

" Why baby boy are you scared of me?" He said in front of my face .

"Nah i-it's just that ......" I started slowly getting out his hand around my shoulder.

"What baby boy ?" He said.

"Uh-uh" I said looking at engene hyung jungwon and Sunoo.

"Hyung,Jungwon and Sunoo I'm going home now, see you tomorrow ....bye!!"I yelled and and run outside.
Waiting for my mom.

After seconds she finally came . I open the car door and enter in.

"So how was your first day of your school" she started .

" It was good and also I have 3 friends already!"I exclaimed like a 7 year old kid.

" That's good Jakey..they can come to our house sometimes if there's no classes"my mom said.

" Really! thank you mom"I said as I hug her .

" Ok get off now or we will be crashing" she said. I slowly get off of her then resting my head at the car seat . ( I don't know what to call it so I just put it like that sorry...)

SUNGHOON'S POV:

I was shock when he suddenly run off.
I look at them while they just give me a smirk cuz why not they know what I am doing ..

"So did you seriously like Jake?" Hee hyung said while they looking at me waiting for what I would reply..

" Maybe... his just different from the others that I see we can call it love at first sight.." I replied to them they give me a nod.

" But if you try to play with him you  will never see daylight again" engene hyung said threatening me. I was scared when he said that ..

" I promise" I said as I salute at him. I pout when they just laugh at me.

"Ok² stop that let's go now " jay said.

We started walking then finally we reach Jay's car. We enter in and jay started driving.

Here I am again feeling single they all
acting lovey-dovey.' I wish I have too'
I thought.( An: Don't worry, jake will like you back ).

"Can you all stop being lovey-dovey!?" I said to them being annoyed. They just laugh at me 'why do they always laugh at me am I that funny' I thought.

I finally got out of the car when we reach my home. 'finally I will never feel single' I thought as I sighed.

As I was eyeing the neighborhood I see the house that was being sell is finally there is someone buy it .. Why didn't I noticed that earlier maybe because i was running in a marathon .

I open our door seeing my mom cooking something in the kitchen. I put down my bag at the nearby table then let my body fall on the couch..

"Ohh sunghoon how was your day of school " my mom said as she take off her apron .

"It was fine and also mom is there someone buy the house across our home ?" I questioned her .

" Uhmm yeah they just arrived yesterday......why?" My mom replied .

"I'm just curious" I said .

"Do you want to come with me to them?" My mom ask .

"Ok sure I'll just change into a comfy clothes"I said as I run upstairs.

As I finish wearing into a comfy clothes I go downstairs.

"So let's go " my mom ask. I nod my head then we go outside.

We reach our destination then we rang the bell 'dingdong' . A woman came out and open there gate.

"Come in" the woman said with soft smile. Me and my mom enter in then she open there door.

"So do you like coffee,juice,tea or water" the woman asked.

"Uh no it's ok we just came here to visit cuz it was our first time having a new neighbor"my mom said.They just keep chitchatting while I was silently setting with my phone on my hand.

When someone yelled at the upstairs.

"MOM DID YOU KNOW WHERE MY EARPHONE IS!?" A guy at the upstairs yelled.

" COME HERE DOWNSTAIRS AT THE SIDE OF OUR TV I CAN'T HAND IT TO YOU CUZ THERE IS A VISITOR HERE!!" His mom yelled.

I heard someone open there door upstairs . I look up and and not expecting to see the boy that I ve been love at first sight..I stare at him head to toe and see him wearing taslan short and oversized t shirt . 'OH MY GOSH HIS SO FUCKING HOT AND CUTE LIKE I WANT TO EAT HIM' I thought perverted .

He found his earphone as he was go back upstairs his mom said something that made him stay..

"Jake meet our neighbor there home is just across our house this is mrs.park and his son"his mom said pointing her hands to me and my mom..

He greet my mom then he look to me with wide eyes. I smirk at his reaction cuz of his cuteness.

---------------

( End for chapter 3 )