chapter 20:

NO ONE'S POV:

"BABE"

They all turn their head at sunghoon's side as they was shock at what they see that the others almost choked on there food. And even jake just glance at sunghoon not make any long glance just a second's.

"What is this sunghoon?" Engene ask being confused is evident on his voice.

"G-guys Wonyoung and I....." Sunghoon stop when someone cut him off....

" We are dating" Wonyoung cut him off. There table became silent at what they heard. The others look at jake as they all knew that jake like sunghoon except for sunghoon. They knew when engene explain to them all about jake liking sunghoon through there gc which is without sunghoon.

"Y-you know hyung that is the funniest joke ever" Sunoo laugh.

" No I'm really dating her"sunghoon said looking down but before he look down he look at jake that was staying silent all the time while his head low. The other's was glaring at sunghoon.

"When is this happening sunghoon?" Hee ask.

"Yesterday he confess to me" Wonyoung take the answer while sunghoon preventing his self to slap the girl on her side...'this is for jake only'..he thought.

"O-ok" the other nodded but anger is still evident on them.

JAKE'S POV:

I just want to cry but I control myself why did he confess to me if he like his ex. I'm such an idiot to believe him that he like me. I look at engene hyung that already looking at me he has an expression that I don't know..I look down again.

ENGENE'S POV:

"Sunghoon come with me" I stand up at my set. He also stand up and follow me to the restroom.

"What is that sunghoon?" I said as we reach the restroom.

" I thought you move on,I thought you like Jake so what is this huh?" I let out all the word that I want to tell him. I look at him who was looking down.

"Sunghoon look at me" I calmly said to not scare him. He look at me.

"Answer me what is that?"

"Hyung I already move on and I truly like Jake.....hyung it's just that I was force hyung if I will not be his boyfriend he will hurt jake I don't want jake to  suffer hyung or he would be hurt I can't afford to see him being hurt hyung"he explained everything I was just too stunned to speak.

" Ok I'm sorry I thought you didn't move on and just make jake a fool...sorry.." I said

" It's ok hyung I understand" he give me a smile.

" Let's go back" I pat his shoulder then we exit the restroom.

"Guys where is jake?" I ask as I didn't see him as we reach the table.

"He leave first" jungwon response.

"Why though?"

"We don't know he said....."

Flashback (were jake leave there table)

They sat in silence when jake stand up pack his bag and..

"Hyung where are you going?" Niki ask jake look at him

"I will leave first... bye" he reply then run off. All of them was confuse except for Wonyoung who sit at extra chair on their table silently smiling.

End of Flashback

"Thank you for explaining wonnie" I thanked him I want to follow jake but he need some alone time so I didn't.

JAKE'S POV:

I can't control it anymore I broke down as I reach the rooftop.

Tears rolled down on my cheeks.

' I was fool to believe him I thought he like me back but all of that were wrong all the confession was lie' I cry as I thought all of those.

As I feel there's no tears anymore I got up and went to our classroom.

-------------------
Chapter 20 done

Hope you enjoy this chapter..