chapter 14:

NO ONE'S POV:

As they were eating they hear an announcement.

"Good afternoon students...there will be no classes this afternoon because all the teachers will be having a meeting that's all" the announcer announce.

All the students in the cafeteria jump in happiness.

"Ok guys sense there will be no classes..I decided maybe we can hang out...so what do you think?" Sunoo suggested. They all nodded to him.

They all enter into Jay's car and jake and sunghoon were set beside each other in silent.

" Where do you wanna go guys first?" Jay asked as while he was driving.

" Maybe we can explore at the mall" the maknaes yell as they were cheering up. (~cheer up baby~)

" Ok you three stop that or we will going to crash" jay remind. The three stop there cheering and back to there own business.

I was using my phone scrolling through tiktok. But when I feel bored I stop.

As I was about to stretch my hand I feel something heavy on my left shoulder. I look at my side seeing sunghoon resting his head sleeping. I just let him be.

We arrived at the mall and the other's started to go out leaving me and Sunghoon at the car.

"S-sunghoon wake up were here~" I softly said waking him up. He slowly open his eyes then rubbed his eyes after.

"Let's go the other's now is at the outside" I said he nod his head then we go out of the car.

We all busy exploring the mall when we noticed an arcade we go there and play games and win some plushies.

We go out of the mall then we go to other places. But as all of us get bored we decided to go home.

"Guys me and jake will get going since we are neighbor" sunghoon said.

"Ok take care you two" engene hyung hug us two.

" Bye" we two said and the other's bid us goodbye too.

Me and sunghoon started walking in silent. I want to ask him who is Wonyoung to him but I don't have a guts to tell him I'm shy. What if he feel uncomfortable to talk about it so I just stayed silent.

We are meter away from our house when sunghoon broke the silence.

"Jake" he said looking at me.
"Yes" I said back looking at him.

"Do you remember when you ask me and the other why we are so shock when we see her earlier?" He ask. Yeah I remember that I ask them earlier why are they so shock. I'm confused why he suddenly bring that topic but I'm interested to know...why?

"Yeah I remember why though?" I reply-ask him.

"Uhmm she's my ex back then" he reply.

So that's why they are so shock to see her. 'What if he still love her but why would he confess to me' my thought's was full of what ifs.

"We are popular couple back then but we broke up" he continue.

" Why are you two breaking up?" I still ask him even it was in my inside.

" She's cheating on me " he said in slow voice.

"Hmmm" I just reply like that I don't know what to say to him.

He explained everything what happened to them back then while I was just listening to him. 

Till we arrived at my house. He bid goodbye to me then I bid him goodbye too.

"Thank you for walking with me " I thank him.

"No it's ok we're still neighbors though don't worry" he said smiling at me.

He turned around to go to their House.

I open the gate of our house open the door then I enter in,doing my night routine and go to sleep while still thinking what he said earlier about there relationship back then. Then I feel asleep and go to dreamland.

---------------------

THAT'S THERE DAY GOES BY!

hi readers it's me your author it's been too long but now I'm happy that I finally updated.

I will make flashback at the next chapter that's all

CHAPTER 14 FINALLY OUT!