chapter 9:

JAKE'S POV:

I woke cuz of sunlight heating my face. I rubbed my eyes then got up to wash my face.

I go out to my room to go downstairs.
I reached downstairs to see my mom preparing the food to our table and I help her.

"Good morning mom" I greet her.

"Good morning too sweetie" my mom greet me back. We sat to the chair then we start eating.

" Jake I have something to tell you" my mom said.

"What is it mom?" I ask looking at her.

"I will go to Australia to help some paper works with your dad there....so I'm asking if your ok if I will go there." My mom said.

" It's ok mom..and mom when are you leaving?" I ask her.

" Will today"she replied. I widened my eyes.

" But mom are you done packing!?" I yell-ask her.

"Calm down Jakey I'm done packing yesterday-night " my mom said. I feel relieved when she was done packing.

TIMES SKIP:

"So jake take care of yourself always eat healthy food....I will be back maybe next week..ok" my mom said bidding goodbye to me as she is infront of me.

"It's ok mom you too take care of yourself and say dad I miss him.." I said to her. She nod at me and kiss my forehead before she open the car to enter in.

"So I will go now before I'm late for the flight.....take care of yourself..bye luv u" she said.

" Bye too mom luv you" I said to her. She wave at me before she start the engene. I watch her car go away until I cant see her car.

I go inside and I close the door of our house.

I cleaned our house cuz you know my friends will come here.

I finish cleaning so I go to the bathroom to bath.

I go out of the room then wear my oversized shirt and shorts. I pick my phone scrolling onto it.

But as I was scrolling I heard our door bell ring so I go out of my room and run downstairs to open the door to meet my friend.

I open the door and go outside to open the gate again and there they are waiting for me to open the gate. I open the gate and I was stumbled by a hug.

"HI HYUNG" Sunoo and jungwon said in unison. I laugh at there cuteness.

" Hello and why you too are so hyper did I miss something?" I ask the two.

"It's just that we miss you" Jungwon said. I pinched his cheek cuz of his cuteness.

"Uhhh.....come here let me hug you" I said as I open my arms wide. He engulfed me with a big hugged. 'He really miss me' I thought.

"Me too hyung where's my hug" Sunoo said with a pout.

"Don't be jealous Deuno...come here" he smiled wide and hug me.

"So ok you two let go of me." I said the two let go of me and they stand beside there boyfriend's. I look at the other's and see Sunghoon staring at my soul. I look away at him.

"So guys come in" I said as I let them in. I closed the gate and I walk to the door.

"Jake is your mom will be ok with us here" engene hyung said.

" Don't worry she's ok with it she even invited you all if there's no classes...but sadly you can't meet here because she's on australia to help my dad some papers.." I tell them so they get worried. They sigh in relief.

They go to the couch to sit there. I went to the kitchen to bring them juice maybe they are thirsty and some cookies.

I walk towards them and put the juice and cookies at the table.

"So guys do you want to watch a movie?" I ask them. They nod there head. I open the tv and find some movie.

"So guys what movie do you like?" I ask them.

"HORROR MOVIE" They yelled except me and jay.

" HORROR movie!?" We two said unison.

"Yes why? Are you two afraid of ghost?" Said niki while pointing his hands to us.

" Uh no it's just that..... nevermind"jay said.

We find horror movie then we watch it.

( So this is your AN:if your wondering what horror movie they watch just imagine other horror movie that you've watch..ok. )

So basically I was sitting beside sunghoon with 2 meter distance. ( there sitting arrangements: jaywon > heegene > sunki > jakehoon >...... back to the story..)

As I was watching sunghoon pulled me towards him. So i am now sitting close to him like really close and his hands around my waist. I tried to push his hand away but some ghost on the tv jump scaring the people on the tv.

As me who is a scaredy cat. I don't realize that my head is on sunghoon's chest while my hands on my ears. Then I felt sunghoon ruffled my hair then he said....

"Are you scared Jakey?" He said in teasing way. I look at him and feel embarrassed and I look back to the tv ignoring him.

TIMES SKIP:

We finished watching tv so I decided to tell them if they want to go swim at the pool.

"Guys do you want to go swim at our swimming pool?" I ask them

"YESSS" they said like a child even the maknaes who is running everywhere cuz of excitement.

---------------------------

( Chapter 9 done )