chapter 22:

SUNGHOON'S POV:

As I can't take my jealousy anymore I leave the table and I exit the door while Wonyoung was chasing me.

"BABE" she grabbed my wrist. I harshly take her hand away around my wrist.

"BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP JAKE DISTANCE HIMSELF TO ME..AND IT'S FUCKING HURT TO SEE HIM WITH OTHER GUY!!AND LASTLY LETS BREAK THIS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US..I DON'T WANT THIS I ONLY WANT JAKE NOT YOU!SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!BUT IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO JAKE DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN SEE DAYLIGHT ANYMORE!MARK MY WORD!" I yelled at her as I tell her what all I feel. She look scared of me when she's looking at me.

I walk off leaving her alone their.
As I directly went to my classroom.

NO ONE'S POV:

Jake was looking at one particular set that the owner was not there which is the owner is sunghoon. 'where is he' he question himself through thought.

He just continue listening to his teacher discussion when the door of there room was open harshly.

Jake look at the door and was meet by sunghoon's dark aura sunghoon was so scary in his aura. That everyone will look at him will going to be scared.

"Why are you late Mr. Park?" There teacher ask sunghoon.

"No reason " sunghoon reply coldly. And walk to his set.

Jake was so worried about sunghoon but he just shrugged it off.

Hours passed by there class was all done.

"What happened to you sunghoon?" Jay ask him as four of them exit there room.

"Guys I broke up with Wonyoung" he reply directly.

"Why though ?" Niki ask sunghoon

"It's all fake I really don't like her it's just that I just did to be with her for her to stop bullying jake I don't want to see jake being hurt.. that's why I agree to be her boyfriend and I know I  will regret my decision but I want jake safety so I agree.....then I broke up with her when I can't take it all anymore when jake distance himself to me...."sunghoon pause to cleared his throat. The three was shock at what sunghoon explain.

"Can you three help me to get jake to be my boyfriend I want to tell him what is the real reason."

"yes where here to help you"hee said.
They made a group hug.

JAKE'S POV:

Me and hyung exit the room and we go straight to Sunoo and jungwon's room to meet them.

"Jake did you still like sunghoon?" Hyung sudden question made stop.

" Uhmm y-yes hyung " I reply

" Oh I thought you move on"

" It's hard hyung " I said it's true it's hard to move on when it's literally your first love.

We reached Sunoo and jungwon room and there they are waiting for us.

"HYUNG'S" the two run to us and me and hyung was engulfed of a hug..

"Jungwon you might kill me" I said as jungwon hugging me tightly. He chuckled and take his hand away.

" So let's go outside maybe you'll boyfriend might be waiting outside" I said and they all blush even hyung.

" Ok let's go"

Few minutes we reach outside and I was right there boyfriend's was waiting for them.

And sunghoon was looking at me with that dark aura of him.

I bid goodbye to them. And I wait for hyung to pick me.

-------------
Chapter 22 was finally out

We nearly reach the end....thank you to all of you for staying...