chapter 13:

SUNGHOON'S POV:

I was now outside of our house waiting for the other's to pick me up.

Few minutes they came I enter in.

"Morning hyung" the maknaes greet.
"Morning too guys" I greet back.

"Guys I heard a few students in our school that we will be having a new transfer student" Sunoo said.

" That would be great" we all said except Sunoo.

We arrived at the school. All students were gossiping about the new student.

We walk to the hallway to go to our classroom. We bid good bye to the maknaes when we reach our room. We enter in and was greeted another gossips again.

I walk to my seat not caring the other businesses. I look at my side and jake is not here yet.

When suddenly the door of our room open and my soon to be boyfriend came in. He is really beautiful and cute. He sat beside me then he give me  a smile I smile back at him.

"Ok ok good morning class " our teacher greet us while clapping her hands that startle the students.

" Oh sorry..as you all know what the whole campus gossiping that there will be a new student... will that student will going to be your classmate.." the teacher said and pause.

"Oh it's a girl" the other students yell.

" So please will come our new student be nice to her.... Ok" the teacher continue and she motioned the new student to come in.

As the new student came in..the students in the room became silent. Other students was looking at me but I ignored them.

'other people...but why her? why is she back' I thought angrily.

"Please introduce your self" the teacher said.

"Hi everyone my name is Jang Wonyoung and I'm 18 years old. Basically I was a student here maybe years ago but I move out..but now I'm really happy that I was back to my old school and please take care of me that's all" she introduced. I look at my friends who have the same expression like me.

"Ok you can sit beside jay and jay please raise your hand. "The teacher said.

" Teacher he don't need to raise his hand I already know him" Wonyoung said.

" Oh good ok you can proceed to your sit now. " The teacher said.

JAKE'S POV:

That Wonyoung girl sit beside jay. And I to be honest she's beautiful like really beautiful that the other boys in our room will drool over her.

And I noticed earlier that sunghoon was glaring at her 'is sunghoon hate her..' I thought.

I erased my thought and go back to listen to the teacher to what she discuss.

Hours later our class end and we finally can eat our lunch. I pack my things.

"Hyung let's go" I said to engene hyung.

"Ok let's go" he said and we walk to the hallway to go cafeteria while hee hyung,jay and Sunghoon following us. I noticed that sunghoon has been quite when the new student introduced her self.

'is there something wrong' I thought. I was busy thinking when I realized we are now in the cafeteria.

"Hyung are you ok" niki said.

"Yes I'm ok why?" I reply to him
" Your zoning out" he said
" I was just thinking don't worry" I said I smile at him and he give me a smile back.

I glanced at sunghoon and was shock when he is staring at me right through my soul I look away at him when I feel my cheeks burning hot. And I can feel sunghoon's smirking at me and he continue eating.

NO ONE'S POV:

"Guys do you know about the new student?" As Sunoo ask that the hyung line became silent except jake.

"Yes she is literally our classmate
... what is her name again...wait let me think" jake reply the other's look at him.

"Oh a girl " jungwon said. While jake thinking deeply about the new student name and after seconds he finally remember.

"Ok I remember now.........her name is Jang Wonyoung" jake said happy that he finally remember. While jungwon and Sunoo choked at there drinks that they nearly spit it out..but they control it.

"Are you two ok?" Jake worriedly ask. The two nodded there heads.

"That bitch is back!?" Sunoo yell.
"SUNOO LANGUAGE!?" Hee said.

"Ok sorry" he apologized. Sunoo look at sunghoon with 'are you ok with this' face...sunghoon just smile at him.

"Guys why are y'all shock when she came is there something wrong'?" Jake ask with a innocent face. The other look at him contemplating if they would tell him or not.

"It's just..." Jay pause he look at sunghoon to make him continue.

Sunghoon is about to open his mouth when he was interrupted by a voice.

"Hi guys it's been a long time" Wonyoung said infront of them.

" Hi my ass" Sunoo mumble making a poker face.

" Yeah it's been a long time" jungwon said faking a smile.

" Uhmm Wonyoung what brought you here?" Engene ask.

" I just want to say it's nice to meet you all again especially you sunghoon I really miss you" Wonyoung said looking at sunghoon. Then sunghoon look at her but look away while rolling his eyes. He look at jake who was continue eating minding his own business.

"Will girl he didn't miss you cuz now he have someone" engene hyung said hee look at him like a proud boyfriend he is.

Wonyoung look at sunghoon and he notice that sunghoon was staring at someone. She follows sunghoon stare and she knows now who sunghoon staring at it was a boy.
'oh so your the one who steal my sunghoon....will we will see that if you will win' Wonyoung thought looking at jake.

"Will I don't care.......and bye enjoy your lunch" Wonyoung said and left.

They sigh in relief when she left. The other's notice that jake was silent so they look at him.

"Jake?" Sunghoon said
"Hhmmm" jake finally look up while munching the food that was on his mouth. That the other's want to pinch his cheeks.

"Are you ok ?" Sunghoon ask being worried.

"Yes" jake simply said.

---------------------------

Chapter 13 done..

In this book Wonyoung is sunghoon's ex..

I will make a flashback about sunghoon and Wonyoung break up.. that's it I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Bye