Avengers Compound

~~~One Week Later~~~
~~~Catherine's pov~~~

It has been one week since Sokovia. One week since Bruce went missing. And one week since Loki and I kissed.

We aren't officially dating, at least, I don't think so.

Do I want to be his girlfriend? Yes! Of course, I do!

But, he's the God of Mischief. My dad already doesn't like him. What would he do if he found out we kissed?

I tried not to worry about that too much.

Loki and I haven't talked much this past week. It's not like things are awkward between us; it's just that this changes things.

If it were up to me, we would be talking right now, trying to sort things out. But my dad has been keeping me insanely busy.

He doesn't ask me to go out and get coffee anymore. He has me doing odd jobs here and there, mainly helping with the construction stuff that's been going on around the compound. It was still in the process of being built.

Having magic and telekinesis does have its perks.

I was helping some workers put up some ceiling panels when Natasha walked over to me.

"Hey, Nat! What's up?" I asked, pushing the paneling into place with my magic.

"Not much, honestly. I've been trying to track Bruce, but no luck yet. Other than that, just saying farewell to Thor." She shrugged.

Wait. Thor?

"Is he going somewhere?"

"Yeah. On a quest to find the rest of the Infinity Stones, as he put it. I think Loki's going with him as well."

I felt my heart jump into my throat.

He's leaving?

"When are they going?" I asked, trying not to make my feelings obvious.

"Soon. I just saw Thor outside with your dad and Steve." She answered.

"K. Thanks, Nat!" I called out to her as I ran outside.

I made it to the field by the garage when someone grabbed me from behind, pulling me behind the garage doors.

"What the hell?!" I couldn't see who it was because it was pitch black in the garage, but I still got my magic ready to defend myself.

"It's just me." I heard a familiar voice.

I sighed in relief, turning on the light beside me. "Loki, don't scare me like that! I could have killed you!"

"And I wouldn't doubt it, darling." He chuckled.

I blushed at the nickname he used. "What are you doing in here? I thought you were leaving with Thor." I asked, perplexed.

He shook his head. "I decided to stay behind. It seems safer here than it does on Asgard. There's better company here, for sure. Did you really think I'd choose to spend an insufferable amount of time with my oaf of a brother over being here with you?"

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked, taking in a sharp breath.

"I mean, it would be quite difficult to have dinner together if I was on the other side of the universe."

"Are you asking me out on a date, Mr. Laufeyson?" I asked, smirking playfully.

Before I could say another word, our lips were locked again, molding together as if they were made for each other.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked, pulling away.

"It does indeed."

"Meet me in the lounge area at nine. Dress comfortably."

"Sounds good. See you then." I smiled as he teleported out of the garage.

My eyes widened as I realized what I just agreed to.

A date. With the God of Mischief.

Dad can never know about this.