The Future?

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

Well, thankfully, the gun wasn't lethal. It just created a sonic wave that knocked us all unconscious.

Before I lost consciousness, I managed to get a quick look into one of the Kree soldier's minds.

What I found was more horrifying than the Kree themselves.

~~~Daisy's pov~~~

I woke up with the feeling of something cold pressed up against my face. I opened my eyes to find myself lying on a metal bench in what looked like a cell.

Luckily, I wasn't the only one there. Mack, Yo-Yo, Coulson, and Jemma were there as well. But not Catherine or Loki.

"Cat? Loki?" I looked at the others questioningly.

I didn't get an answer, but I did hear someone outside the cell door speaking a foreign language. Probably Kree.

I got up and banged on the door to get the blue alien's attention. "Hey! What are you gonna do with our friends?" Loki is not my friend, but Catherine is, so...

"Whatever we want. Experiments are high on the list. They knew the rule, and they broke it."

Experiments? That's not going to go over well.

"They're not gonna make it easy for you," I warned smugly.

The blue idiot looked amused. "No. They'll beg for their lives as you humans always do. I've done 22 rotations and have never observed anything else." He said and walked away from the door, out of my line of sight.

I turned back to Coulson, ready to ask if there was anything we could do, but he shook his head before I could get the words out.

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

"Catherine!"

I groaned as I slowly came to, my shoulders feeling as if they'd been dislocated. I couldn't see much, and the lighting of the small room I was in was extremely dim, but I could still tell that Loki was just a few feet away from me.

We both had our hands chained above our heads, our feet inches off the ground. This was giving me awful flashbacks.

"Where are we? What happened?" I asked groggily, my head aching from whatever gun the Kree used to knock us out.

"I don't know. I woke up only a few moments before you did. Are you okay?"

"I could definitely be better."

"Hang on. I'll use my magic to break the chains, and we'll get out of here."

My eyes widened at his statement. "No! You can't!"

He gave me a strange look, but then he seemed to understand. "You looked into the soldier's mind, didn't you? What did you see?"

I let out a shaky breath. "They harvest people with special abilities, specifically Inhumans, to sell and experiment on. We can't use magic, or they might think we're Inhumans."

"This just got a lot more complicated. Did you see anything else?"

"I-" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence because the two Kree soldiers entered the room.

"What do we do?"

"You aren't doing anything. I'll take care of this."

"Do you speak English?" Loki asked the Kree closest to us.

"The Kree aren't the smartest race. But they are one of the most violent." He informed me at the same time he asked the question.

"Of course." The Kree- you know what? I'm going to name him Blue 1; and the other Blue 2. It's a lot less confusing.