Chapter 2

Clary’s POV

After a few minutes of walking I asked, “Where are we going?”

“To one of my favourite places, look over there” Jace said pointing.

I gasped; it was a beautiful view of sunset he was showing me.

“Wow this is amazing! Why have you never brought me here before?”

Jace sat on a wooden bench a few feet away from where we were standing and gestured for me to come and sit next to him. I sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

“Well isn’t this a nice little get together!”

I recognised that voice; it was my brother’s voice.

“Hello Sebastian.” Jace said standing up.

“What’s wrong little sister, you don’t seem to be very happy to see me?” by the time he said this both Jace and I had stood up and were now facing him with only the bench separating us.

“That’s because I’m not! Our last meeting wasn’t exactly pleasant.”

After I said that, Sebastian threw something at our feet.

“This is Izzy’s phone, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?”Jace screamed as he took out a seraph blade and gripped it tightly.

“Oh no need to shout Jace! She’s sitting with Alec in his room; I just got one of my friends to steal her phone that’s it. Oh and see you guys at the party!”He said and winked.

I picked up the phone and when I looked up my brother was gone.

Jace’s POV

I grabbed Clary’s hand and we started briskly walking back to the institute. Clary’s phone started to ring and she answered.

“Who was it?” I asked as she put the phone back in her pocket.

“My mom, she was just saying she wants me home by 10 and that if anything happens to me she will kill you.”

“Don’t worry nothing will happen to you while I’m around!”

After I said that I put my arm around her and opened the institute’s door. When we got into the elevator I took my jacket off and put it around her.

“It’s getting cold.”

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me just as the elevator door opened.

“I was wondering when you two would get back.” A voice said from down the hall, it was Isabelle’s voice. She and Alec were sitting in Alec’s room just as Sebastian had said.

“We had a run in with Sebastian” I said with an annoyed expression.

“WHAT? What did he say? What did he want?” Alec asked.

“He gave us this.” Clary said handing the phone to Isabelle.

“But Izzy that’s your phone why would he have it?” Alec asked and she shrugged.

“He also said thanks for inviting him to the party,” I added “come on Clary it’s getting late let me take you home before it gets too dark’’ Clary nodded and we said goodbye to Alec and Isabelle before walking out of the institute.

“Jace,” Clary asked me grabbing my hand; I looked at her to show that I was listening “what do you think Sebastian is planning?”

“I honestly have no idea but I think it has something to do with your Christmas party!” I responded. Her eyes filled with tears “When will all this Sebastian stuff be over?” I used my thumb to wipe away a tear and hugged her “I don’t think it ever will be.”

She pulled away “I guess this is what it’s like to be a shadow hunter hay?’’ I nodded and we continued to walk.

Clary’s POV

“Oh Maryse told me to tell you that you continue with your training tomorrow” Jace said as we reached Luke’s house.“Okay” I said with a smile. “Don’t worry Clary; I won’t let anything happen to you!” Jace whispered and hugged me. I leaned in to kiss him and just as our lips touched the front door burst open, I was so startled that I fell onto Jace pushing him onto the floor stabbing my elbow into his chest. He let out a low moan. “I’m so sorry; I was just in the kitchen when I heard a noise so...” It was Luke and he looked as tired as I felt. Luke helped us get up and then there was an awkward silence and then Jace said “uh... its okay I-I was just leaving” then he turned to me and kissed my forehead. “I suppose I should get going” He mumbled and I nodded. Luke and I watched as Jace turned and left. “I’m really sorry Clary.’’ Luke apologised again. I went over to him and hugged him “It’s okay. Come on lets go to bed you look exhausted!” Luke and I walked into the house and i shut the door behind me. I went up to my bedroom and changed into my sleep wear; I put on a loose black tank top and a pair of red shorts. There was a knock on my door “Come in.” I yelled while putting my phone on the charger. My mom stood at the door in a white top and blue pants “Hey Hun, I was just coming in to say goodnight” I went over to her and hugged her “Night mom”

Simon’s POV

The next morning I woke up with a helluva headache. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom cupboard to take a panado, after I took the panado I had a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt Clary bought me a couple of months ago. “Nice shirt!” My roommate Jordan said standing in the doorway with his girlfriend Maia, they are both werewolves. “Morning, Don’t you knock?” I asked them. Maia giggled, “We were on our way to Taki’s for breakfast wanna come?’’ I pulled my phone off the charger “Rather not I have some stuff to do.”  

“Okay see you at the party then?” Jordan asked I nodded and they left.

--:--:--:--:--

Sorry its so short ;)

Please vomment and if i get enough votes i will update again tomorrow or possibly even late tonight you never know....

~Caylin'tjie