Chapter 6

Clary POV

Roxanne’s boyfriend was kinda cute he had light brown hair and dark brown eyes “Hey babe,” He said and kissed my sisters cheek “Who are all these people?” he pointed at us. “Well this is my sister Clary and her boyfriend Jace and this is my brother Sebastian.” He shook all our hands “Guys this is my boyfriend Stefan Salvatore, he’s a vampire” Roxanne said and we all said “Hey” we walking into the cafe and sit in a booth at the back. “So, if you are a vampire then why were you in the sun?” I asked curiously, as we sat down. “Well this is a daylight ring,” he said pointing to the ring on his finger “it allows me to walk in the daylight!”

“Where did you get it?” Jace asked. “A witch made it for me.”Stefan replied.

“So how did you two meet?” I asked. “Well long story short, Kat dated his Brother Damon and that’s how I met him’ Roxanne replied

*****

After we had all eaten and had our drinks the guys split the bill and Stefan left.

“Rox what time must we be home for dinner?” Sebastian asked. “Uhm about 7ish and come to my Apartment”

Jace POV

Sebastian and I started walking because Sebastian had left his car keys with Roxanne. “You really love Clary don’t you?”He asked with a smile on his face. I nodded. “Well you know the drill, just don’t hurt her” I could see he was trying very hard to be the protective older brother. It was a long walk but eventually Sebastian stopped and we were at what looked like an old factory or warehouse of sorts. Sebastian went over to a large door and pulled it open behind the door stood a car “This is a SHDC!” Sebastian said with a smirk. “A what now?”I was extremely confused. “A SHDC, Shadow Hunters Dream Car. Or anyone’s’ dream car for that matter! I created it myself. Roxy, Kat, Trix and I all have our own and this one is yours!” I walked around the car; it was red and said Jace on the door of the drivers side “WOW!” I walked around the car admiring it. “Okay let me show you what this baby can do,” Sebastian said before walking up to the car and getting in on the drivers’ side, I followed his lead and climbed in on the passenger side. He showed me a few spots where a couple shadow hunter gadgets were hidden like steles, seraph blades and even a few handguns. “Plus this car can drive on water and in air!” He said while smirking to myself. “Thank you so much Sebastian this is just amazing!” I said before hugging him awkwardly “Lets head home?” I asked and he nodded.

*****

When we arrived back at the apartment building we went straight up to Roxanne’s apartment and I knocked on the door. Soon enough the door opened and a cheerful looking Clary opened the door. “Hey guys! Come in! How was your day?” I pecked her cheek “Hey, it was amazing! You should see the car Sebastian gave me.” I said and we all walked in we were greeted with several “hello’s” and a couple of nods our way. The whole gang was here, I could see Roxanne and Kat deep into a conversation with Isabelle and Magnus and Bellatrix sitting in the red loveseat couch-whispering things to each other. After leading us in Clary went back over to where Roxy; Kat and Isabelle were sitting and joined in on their conversation. I stood in the door way just watching them, they are my new family. A long elegant hand was waved in my face interrupting my thoughts. “Jace,” her voice was soft and sweet “You are staring into the distance.” I turned to see Roxy standing in front of me. Wow! She was hot! She was wearing black denim short shorts with a bright pink crop top that reached just above her belly button and complimented her curves perfectly. “When you are done checking me out me should head to the dining room.” She said while giggling, her giggle wasn’t one of those annoying high pitched screeches it was soft, cute, melodic and low pitched with an undercurrent of a strange sort of power... I nodded and we walked into the dining room, everyone was there. “Finally! What were you two doing in there? Making out?” Bellatrix asked quizzically. Clary’s head shot up immediately. “Course not!” Roxy said with a smile.

*****

After dinner we all headed to our separate apartments. Sebastian and I walked into ours and he plopped down on the couch “Hey Jace,” Sebastian said casually looking over his shoulder towards me “Wanna play a game of COD?” (A/N: COD = Call of duty) I nodded and he started setting the game up. We played for a couple of hours and then went to bed

Roxanne POV

After dinner, everyone went to their own apartments. I went into my bathroom, stripped of all my clothes and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with my strawberry body wash. After my shower, I changed into a black tank top and lilac shorts. I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard whispering, “I know! Did you see the way they were looking at each other?”Kat whispered to someone “YES! I think they would make a cute couple! I don’t like him being with Clary anyway!” Bellatrix whispered/yelled back. I walked over to them and cleared my throat. “I fully agree with you Trix,” I said while smirking at their shocked faces “You know its rude to gossip!” They both laughed. “So, do you like him?” Kat asked with a sweet smile. I nodded hesitantly “There is only one problem though.” I said frowning “What?” they both inquired with confused expressions on their tired faces. “He is dating my sister!” they both nodded “That is a problem but don’t worry I have a feeling that wont last much longer.’’ Bellatrix said with an evil looking smirk that only meant one thing, she had a plan.

--:--:--:--:--

A/N: Hope you guys liked it!! Please vote and comment;)

~Caylin