Chapter 13

Bellatrix POV

“How come I have never heard this story?” Roxy asked. Trix shrugged “I guess you never asked.” I grabbed the bottle and spun it once more. It slowed down and landed on Isabelle “Truth or dare Lightwood?” I asked Isabelle. “Dar... no Truth!?” Isabelle replied more as question. I nodded while thinking of a question to ask “Have you ever like liked Jace?”I asked with a devilish smirk, Isabelle’s head shot up “I actually...” She started to say but I could tell she was nervous “I us-used to, but when we were much younger!” She continued blushing and looking over at Jace, who looked away. “No need to make excuses! We all know he is a sexy piece of meat, we all have eyes!” I said and winked at Jace. Clary glared at me and Magnus cleared his throat ridiculously loudly. I smiled innocently at him. The awkward silence was broken when Sebastian and Kat walked back in, surprisingly they were laughing! “What are you two laughing about? What happened in there? Were you two canoodling or what?” Magnus asked with a raised eyebrow. “Oh nothing we were just arguing about who wore the pants in our relationship,” Kat replied. “I don’t understand why that is funny?” Clary said with a confused expression. “Uhm well basically we were discussing who wears the pants in not only our ended relationship but my relationship with Bellatrix and a few other relationships as well including yours and Jaces!” Sebastian said when he finally stopped laughing. “Apparently Jace wears the pants in your relationship Clary cause his ass is too big for you to share them,” Roxanne explained, I think she knew because she read their minds. Jace shot them a look. “And Mag and Trix share the pants in their relationship because they are both I need of a cheese burger, if you know what I mean.” After saying this Roxy, Isabelle, Sebastian and Kat were laughing so hard tears were pouring out of their eyes. Once they had calmed down Isabelle got up and spun the bottle. It landed on Kat. “Truth or dare?” Isabelle asked the still smiling girl. “Truth” Kat replied instantly. “I couldn’t help but wonder why you two broke up; I mean you seem to make a good couple. Why did you break up?”  She asked her but before Kat could reply Sebastian butted in “Well we did, but Kat didn’t understand that when somebody is your boyfriend, it’s because he wants to sleep with you.” Kat’s smile disappeared and she gave him a look.

Clary POV

 “There are three reasons for our break up. Number one, this retard tried to sleep with his sister. His ugly, stupid annoying... I could give you all sorts of adjectives about her but the main one is... Clary.” Kat answered with a straight face. “And he didn’t even succeed!” Bellatrix added shaking her head in disappointment. How did she know that? Did Sebastian tell her? “It’s no secret Clary, oh and be careful what you think, your thoughts are very easy to penetrate!” said Roxy with a grin. “We are getting off topic here!”Isabelle half-screamed “Oh right, where was I,” Said Kat “Oh ya, Number two, he tried to justify it by quoting the bible!” Bellatrix smiled dreamily “Ya but that’s sexy though! You have to admit!” Bellatrix said receiving weird looks and dirty glances from Magnus and Kat. “As I was saying before I kept getting interrupted. The third reason why we broke up was that he cheated on me with my friend. You know who you are!” Kat stated and shot Bellatrix a look. “When was this?” Magnus asked, I could see he was slightly confused and annoyed, as was I. Bellatrix waved her hand as if it wasn’t important at all “Around the same time I cheated on Sebastian with you” She replied with a smile. “Anyway, we could have avoided it you’d just slept with me in the first place.” Said Sebastian to Kat. “Well, how did you know that I wasn’t going to sleep with you that very night and you screwed it up?” Asked Kat sassily. Sebastian sneered at her “You weren’t, cause you’re a prude!” Roxanne cleared her throat “Anyways. Whose turn is it to spin?” Kat spun the bottle and it landed on me. “I dare you-” began Kat. I cut her off. “Aren’t you supposed to ask ‘Truth or Dare’ first?” I questioned her. She gave me a look. “No. Now, I dare you... To play the rest of the game in only your underwear.” I flushed red. “Can’t I have truth?” I asked. Kat smiled. “No.” Pouting, I pull off my clothes to reveal matching lace lingerie. Bellatrix raises an eyebrow at my choice of undies. “Wow, Morgenstern, I would never have expected such sexy lingerie from you! That is some expensive stuff. I have a pair just like it, except it has glitter and spikes and a matching set of handcuffs and a whip-” Kat cut her off. “Yeah, expensive underwear. Now all you need to do is invest in some equipment to put in it...” She gestured towards her own full chest. I flushed even redder and sat down miserably. I spun the bottle and it landed on Isabelle. “Truth or Dare?” I asked. Isabelle smiled. “Dare.” Still covering myself up with my arms I reply, “I’m feeling really lonely, won’t you join me?” Everybody turned to look at me. I flushed even harder. “I meant, join me in wearing only underwear, jeez...” Isabelle shrugged and confidently tugged her dress off over her head. Still smiling confidently while I blushed from embarrassment, Isabelle spun the bottle. It landed on Roxy. “Truth or Dare?” Isabelle demanded. Roxy shrugged, “Truth.”