Rebirth

In city A someone was lying in attic room shivering with closed eyes. Suddenly the person opened the eyes. The person was bewildered and confused by the surroundings for a few minutes when finally was able to understand what was happening.

"Heavens!!!! Have I been travelled back in the time??" The girl was shocked to the core.

Yes, she was a girl name Amy who has just experienced the heaven defying Rebirth.

Amy closed her eyes again and when she opened them, they were filled with ferocity and ruthlessness that didn't match her age.

"Hahahahahah, God has given me a chance to punish those b**tards, Heh I will surely cherish it."

In her previous life Amy was treated as a substitute for her sister before even an apocalypse began.

She was working so hard in shadows for her sister in the hope that her family will always love her as she was adopted.
But during the apocalypse they used her to protect them as Amy was good at martial arts. But later when they got abilities and Amy didn't, they didn't hesitate to throw her for the exchange of some food. Amy was completely heartbroken. The people she cherished the most backstabbed her. She treated them like family but they treated her like a bag of garbage.

She was barely able to survive for a few years when she met her family members again.

She thought after seeing her lead so miserable life they will take pity on her. But she was disappointed again as they openly mocked her.

Amy's bottom line snapped and she like a ghost pounced on her sister to kill her but was stabbed by her father.

Her sister came forward acting like pure and innocent girl in front her. She whispered in Amy's ears " Do you know why you weren't able to awaken your abilities?? It was because I poisoned you.  No one knows this and even if you tell anyone do you think anyone will believe" Her words sounded sinister in Amy's ears.

Amy just chuckled sadly "All of you If I have another chance I will surely repay this blood debt with blood" With that she lost her consciousness. And now here she was back into the time.

"I will definitely take my revenge." Said Amy

She saw date on her phone "Hmm, I am back 3 months before the apocalypse. I must start doing my preparation for apocalypse. Those people, heh I will settle score with them. I remember, my sister started giving me some sort of medicine in pretense that I must nourish my body but I guess that was how she poisoned me. I will surely not let this happen again. Once I gather my supplies I will escape from here."

"Now what I need is lots of money." Said Amy as she checked her bank account. She only had 1000 yuan in her account.
"I can't even buy food for 2 days with this money, I have to think of something." Suddenly idea struck her mind "Ohh right, If I remember correctly this family was involved in some illegal business. That's it I will hack into the company and gather all the proofs. I can definitely gain lots of money if I gave this information to there rival company." Said Amy sinisterly.

Yes, she was great hacker with great medicinal skills and strong martial foothold. She had many more talents, But still she was fooled by fake kindness from those people. How tragic.
She only wanted familial love so she never doubted them but because of that one stupidity she met her doom.

She had a laptop with her which was given to her when her fake sister was bored of it. But now she will destroy her sister and their family with the same laptop.

She was hacking into their company and quickly found proof against them. She casually hacked into her fake sister's phone but she ended up finding something interesting.
"Heh, A fool indeed. Let's see how you clear up your reputation once this video comes out" smirked Amy.