Space Power

"Now now everyone let's talk about how to modify a car." Said Leo to ease the situation. "Amy you say, what do we have to do?" Continued Leo.

Everyone snapped out of their thoughts and looked at Amy.

"Hmm, firstly we must decide which vehicle we want to modify. I have cars in my space, I will show it to you one by one." Said Amy.

Everyone nodded.

Amy showed them the images of the vehicles that are in space.

Everyone started choosing cars, as they are compact and easy to travel. But Amy had different plans.

"I think you didn't understand what I was saying, by modifying I don't mean changing only some features of the vehicle" Said Amy.

"Then??" Shawn asked in confusion.

"I mean something like a camper bus, which will look like a mini house" said Amy.

"But Amy don't you think it will be difficult to travel on such a bus, like firstly speed will be affected and secondly it can get damaged easily" said liam.

"Now that's what I am trying to say. You don't have to worry about the speed, because I have already overcome that factor. As for damages, if we coat parts of vehicle with our aura power then it won't only get damaged but also it efficiency will increase as long as our powers increases." Said Amy.

Suddenly everyone seem to have got what Amy was thinking. "Amy, can...can you just hit your head with mine" said Leo as he grabbed Amy's hand while pleading.

"Why??" Asked Amy amusedly. She really couldn't keep up with Leo's thoughts.

"Because you are such a genius, so by hitting my head with you I can also be genius" said Leo.

Ethan pulled Leo by his collar. "Your IQ won't increase even if you bang your head to pillar" said Ethan. "Carry out punishment" said Ethan as he swap his eyes over Levi, Evan, Sam.

'Ahh he still remembers.' thought Levi speechlessly.

"Going or not??" Asked Ethan.

"Going, going definitely going." Said four of them and quickly rushed out of the garage.

"Bad uncle, why did you send them out, I want to discuss the process in detail" said Amy with pout.

Ethan frowned at the word uncle but still didn't say anything about it. "Don't have a high intellect" said Ethan casually.

He meant that even if Amy told them in detail about modifications they won't understand anything because they don't have high intellect.

Amy giggled at Ethan's words.

If four of them would have heard him, then they would be devastated. The friend and brother they always looked up to, looks down on their IQ. Simply heartbreaking.

"Then I will choose one vehicle, see if you find it appropriate." Said Amy and showed an image.

"The camper bus seems to be fine

"The camper bus seems to be fine. Now tell us how can we modify it" asked Liam.

"While I was studying blue prints of different vehicles modification, I got to know something. The space power that I have can help to amplify the space that I want to. So for example say, I want to amplify the space of the bus, then I can just think in my mind and then space inside the bus can enlarge as per my instructions. So as for this vehicle I can amplify the space 4 times larger then it's original size." Said Amy.

"Sis, you are great" said shawn with worshipping eyes and hugged Amy.

"Hehe, I know right" said Amy as she hugged shawn back.

"But we will need at least a month to build the car. So do you guys have any ideas how to work this out??" Asked Amy.

Liam and Ethan were silent for few minutes.

"Hmm, I think for a month we will live here. In the backyard of the garage there is small villa. We will firstly clear out zombies around this place. At the beginning there will lots of zombies at outskirts but later as you say they will move towards city. So at the beginning we must be on high alert." Ethan paused, took few seconds and continued "We will take turns to go out and bring supplies and information." Said Ethan.

Liam, Amy and shawn found the idea feasible so they agreed.

"It's settle then. When others come back tell them the plan." Amy paused and looked at Ethan. "Uncle you said there is a villa in backyard right??" Said Amy with awkward expression. Even though she calls him uncle freely sometimes, but looking at his face she really can't bring herself to do that.

Ethan nodded at Amy's question.

"Great, I will take Ren to villa then, you guys can study the blue prints" said Amy as she took out blue prints from her space.

"I will help you take him villa" said Ethan with displeased expression.

'Huh, why do I feel uncle is upset' thought amy with confusion written over her face.

"Don't worry uncle, I am strong, I can take him to the villa" said Amy as she thought he was worried because she wouldn't be able to carry him.

Ethan didn't say a word and looked at Liam. Both Liam and Ethan supported ren from sides and walked towards villa.

Amy was quiet confused and speechless by thier actions but didn't say anything and followed them with shawn.

Levi, Evan, Sam, and Leo had cleared the zombies in the villa, So villa was little distorted and messy.

"Let him sleep on the sofa, I will clean up a bit" said Amy.

"I will help you sister" said shawn.

Ethan and Liam placed ren on the sofa and started helping Amy in cleaning the villa. After they were done cleaning Levi, Evan, Sam and Leo came. There faces looked like their soul left body.

"Haah, Dead tired" said Leo as he sat on sofa chair.

"You all go quickly clean up, I have filled the tank with water" said Amy while making disgusted face. Four of them were bathed in blood and rotten smell was coming from them. Amy really couldn't bear with it.

"I can't even move from this place, spare me please" begged Leo.

"You won't get dinner" said Amy.

As soon as she said that, like a wind Leo bypassed her and went directly to bathroom.

Everyone laughed at him.

After an hour everyone was done cleaning themselves so they sat on dining table. Amy was tired to cook so she simply took out cooked food from space.

Even though it didn't taste as good as Amy's cooking but no one complained. They were really hungry after so much of rock and roll. They ate with relish. After they were done eating Amy gave porridge to Liam to feed ren.