You Are The Best, Uncle

Amy was quite shocked to hear this. She hadn't accepted to have such a close relationship with Ethan. She just thought he must have been her brother's childhood friend whom she met.

The story was quite shocking to her. She has already seen DNA reports and cross checked it. She also saw childhood photos of the nick. So she knew they were not lying to her.

'So I had such a close relationship with God of wealth. My god that came as shocking news!!' exclaimed Amy in her mind.

"Thank you for telling me this brother but how you got to know in detail about what Ethan thought" asked Amy

"When you disappeared Ethan was living with us. One day at the age of 19 he got drunk and came home. That time he let out all his emotions and told us everything. That's when we got to know how much pain he was in.

"I see" Amy didn't remember anything so she didn't know how to react after hearing everything.

But her heart felt like it was filled with the warmth for the first time. She got to know that she was not abandoned. She had many people who love her and care for her.

"Umm I am sleepy so I will go and sleep upstairs." Said amy and left.

*****
When Ethan entered his room. He washed up and went to his study room to check documents.

He turn and turn and turn the pages of documents but he didn't seem to understand anything. His mind was totally filled with thoughts of his little sunshine.

He remembered the time he spend with her in the childhood. She was the only one who always brighten up his mood whenever he was down.

She also helped him with his broken language. He didn't liked to speak when he was child so when he came to williams home he started to open up himself with the help of Amy. This was also the reason he was able to speak some complete sentences if he patiently do it.

When he found Nick was actually a girl he was astonished at first but he didn't know why he also felt happy. He didn't care if his sunshine was a girl or boy as long as she was the same person. That's all matter.

*****
Amy was lying on the bed and thinking about the future. Now she was not alone. She had many people around her who she have to protect. So she must make them alert about apocalypse But how??

Suddenly idea hit her mind. So she decided to try it tomorrow.

"Yawn, tomorrow will be the new beginning of you Amy William. Good Night" with that she slept.

******
Next morning Amy woke up at 11 o'clock. Probably because she found this place safe and comfortable she slept for some extra hours.

"Shit, I am so late. Amy how you could be so careless" said Amy as she run to take shower.

After half an hour she was done, so she came running downstairs.

Ethan who was sitting on the dining chair almost jumped out of his chair when he saw his little sunshine skipping the staircase and running downstairs. His heart nearly jumped out of his throat. Even Liam and shawn had same reaction as Ethan.

Amy came and sat on the dining chair. "Good Morning" said Amy with bit of embarrassment. She knew it was almost 12 o'clock.

"You little naughty girl how can you skip the stairs while coming downstairs. What if you fall huh??" Said Liam in scolding tone.

Shawn also nodded his head at his brother's words.

"Again, Don't" said Ethan. (Don't do this again)

Amy looked at Liam, shawn and Ethan as they scolded her with gentle words so she couldn't help but feel bit overwhelmed. In aurora family no one cared for her. She was always loney and abandoned girl. But this was her family, yes a family.

"Okay okay I won't skip stairs next time again and walk slowly. Sorry brother Liam, little shawn and uncle Ethan" said Amy as she pouted pityfully.

Liam and shawn laughed at her antics and smile bloomed on Ethan's face.

They finished there breakfast.

"Umm everyone I have something to tell you. But, but promise me you guys won't scold me after that..." Said Amy

"What did you do that will make us scold you little Amy" asked Liam in worried tone.

"First promise, then I will tell" demanded Amy.

"Sigh, okay we promise, we won't scold you now say" said Liam.

"So...I recently hacked in an international science website and -----" before she could continue she was cut in the middle.

"You did what!!!" Asked Liam bit loudly.
"You little playful girl, international website is no joke you can get arrested for what you did." Said Liam worriedly.

"Ayyy, brother I knew you would scold me. But firstly listen to me it's really very important." Begged Amy pityfully.

"Let her continue" said Ethan.

"Thank you uncle you are the best" said Amy as she winked at him.

Ethan blushed a little.

"Okay so I found that some sort of catastrophe is going to fall over this world in coming one month approx. It's not confirmed what kind of catastrophe will come, but it may endanger human lives. It's not made public because situation will get out of the hand and trust me I am not lying. It's really true. I can hack into website again and show you. So you must believe me okay??" Said Amy her voice was filled with urgency.

Everyone was silent after listening to it. "Are you sure about it Amy??" Asked Liam in serious tone.

"Yes brother, You can also cross check with your connection." said Amy. She has decided to trust them this once they better not let her down.

"Cross check" said Ethan as he went out to make a call.

"Umm brother can I go out now?? I want to stroll around a bit"  said Amy.

"Take shawn with you Amy." Said Liam

"Yes I will go with you sister" said shawn.

How can she put everything in the space if she takes shawn with her. Alas!! She can't bring many things with her.

"Okay brother" said Amy and left with shawn.