No Bad Words Sunshine

After coming out of the space amy went into living room. Everyone was sitting there.

"Little sister come and seat beside brother" said liam quickly.

Amy nodded and sat beside Liam.

She looked at other members "Uhh...that my power went bit out of control so I had fever." Amy answered there doubtful eyes.

When she got system information it was clearly stated that she can't tell others that it's system and not space or there will be heavy punishment. If she want to take her members to the space there is different space provided by system. But it needs to be upgraded to higher level to able to use that space. So for now she couldn't take anyone inside.

"Uhh so now that everything is good. Should we continue our plan of building Camper bus." Asked shawn.

Everyone nodded.

Amy looked at ren and said "Now that you will follow us. I will tell you that I have space power and we are building Camper bus so it will be easy to travel."

Ren nodded.

"So let's get back to the work guys" said Evan.

Amy looked at system panel through her consciousness. She saw new mission on the board.

Quest 1 :- Kill 50 zombies collect 2 nucleus.

Time limit :- 5 hours.

Rewards:- First Level low grade items will be opened.

'Tf!!! you serious....you are creating levels in levels..like instead of opening all first level items you are simply leveling them...are you kidding me???' Amy roared in her mind.

Little El behaved like he haven't heard anything and didn't answered Amy.

Amy was laughing angrily.

Amy took deep breath and chose to complete the quest first she will deal with that little hamster later.

"Uhh you guys continue building Camper bus, I will go out and check if I can get some supplies or anything." Said Amy.

"I will follow you" said Ethan.

"No need un....ahem..uncle I will just explore a little bit" said Amy awkwardly. She still remembers the dream and scene she saw in the dream. She knew those were her lost memories. But she was now embarrassed after seeing those memories.

Ethan become sad after hearing it. His head dropped down and he looked like abandoned puppy who has lost his soul.

'Ahhh this is sooo unfair man!!!!! How can I deny him. In the hell won't I be fried in oil for doing such a crime of rejecting his pitiful look!!!' said Amy in mind looking at the Ethan speechlessly.

"Alas!! You...you come with me okay?" Said Amy gently.

Suddenly Ethan looked up and you could see his eyes sparkling. His whole persona changed in seconds. "Okay!!!" Said Ethan.

'Hey, that's to deceiving' thought amy speechlessly.

So both of them went out leaving group of people speechless.

******

Amy and Ethan's walked for 10 minutes or so and they soon saw group of zombies near supermarket.

Amy was excited she could finally make a move to complete the quest.

"Uhh that I will kill them you just help me collect supplies okay? I want to practice my skills, they must be little rusty by now" said Amy.

This time it was Ethan's turn to be speechless. If Amy's skills were said be rusty then what about others?? They simply don't have any skills right??

But still he didn't refute Amy and waved his hand saying anything is fine.

Amy nodded at him and directly dashed into group of zombies. She started killing then frantically. Once she cleared the zombies that were outside the door. She opened door of supermarket and went inside.

Ethan was closely following Amy. Whenever Amy found any zombie she would attack them. Even though they were far away from Amy they couldn't change there fate.

Zombies were like 'Sister we are not even attacking you, why are messing with us. Please leave us!!'

But Amy who wanted to complete the quest was nowhere listening to anything.
And Ethan was like her litter follower who was cleaning the mess that she left behind.

Finally Amy completed her quest. She killed 50 zombies and found 2 nucleus in there hearts.

'What a pity. It looks like I will need lots of nucleus. This will be given to system.' Amy sighed in her mind.

"Uhh that you don't have to give it to system. You can keep it for yourself. The system assigned you this task because it thought you were to idle this days and you don't know about the nucleus so kindly thought of putting some sense into that little brains of yours." Said El who was eating apple happily.

"Fuck!" Amy cursed loudly. This lousy system!! Amy wanted to puke a blood. Does she look like some sort of idiot or what.

Ethan frowned. He was standing beside Amy. "No bad words sunshine" reprimanded Ethan sternly.

"But...." Amy came out of her thoughts and wanted to refute but Ethan raised his brows and said "Hmm??" Looking at Ethan Amy simply swallowed her words. What a joke!!! Who would dare to refute this great Buddha.

"Nothing, nothing you are right" said Amy hastily.

"Hmm" Ethan nodded and patted Amy's head.

They were leisurely walking in the supermarket like they were taking some stroll.

"Umm Amy that..auh..when you were semi conscious..you babbled some things. Do you remember??" Asked Ethan tentatively.

When Amy heard the question she immediately thought of the things from her memories and blushed. Her face reddened.

Seeing Amy's reaction. Ethan understood. 'So she remembers!!' His smile deepened

"Then can you tell me what you saw?? If you want too" said Ethan teasingly. He somewhat guessed what she must have seen based on that word but then too he wanted to tease her.

Amy's face flushed further. She was little embarrassed now. " Uhh..that...that...I...what I saw was...um.." Amy was blank and stuttering.

Ethan held her shoulders "Relax sunshine. Hmm?" Said Ethan gently.

Amy calmed down after hearing Ethan and then looked at him again. "That I saw some childhood memories of" Amy paused for few seconds and continued "you and me"

(Sorry everyone I wasn't able to update this days as I was busy with college stuff.)