The Game Has Just Begun

"Amy is my biological sister. So if anyone dares to insult her" shawn paused and looked at them dangerously.

Claire was scared but then she looked at Ethan who was standing emotionlessly. Biting her lips she continued "I...I think you must have mis..misunderstood something. Amy is an orphan and later our fam.. family adopted her but...but..she" Claire squezzed out some
tears from her eyes "she betrayed us. She...she left us when we were having dawn fall." Said Claire while crying.

"Oh my sweetheart, you still care for others when they are shouting at you. Don't be so kind dear" said Mrs.. Aurora as she hugged Claire.

Mr. Aurora and his son were standing beside but chose not to interfere. They were thinking of getting benefits from Amy.

Shawn was dumbfounded by there level of shamelessness. 'How can someone be so fake.' thought shawn and then turn to look at his sister as if saying 'Were you really deceived by this dumb*ss people'

Amy was bit embarrassed by shawn looking at her. She more or less understood what he was trying to say.

"Tha.. that..um.. I was indeed dumb back then" said Amy as she scratch her nose embarrassedly.

Shawn and Liam seriously agreed to Amy's words. Their sister was really dumb back then.

Claire thought they believed her so she got more courageous and went towards Ethan directly. "Sir, I think you are leader of the group. So..so I believe you won't take any be...betrayers with you at time like this. Actually me and my family hav..have some supplies with us so if you--" before she could finish she was cut by her father.

"Claire!!!!" Roared Victor(Claire's father.)

Claire flinched and looked at her father.

"Don't talk nonsense. We don't any supplies with us" said Victor angrily. He really couldn't believe his precious daughter was exposing existence of supplies. They have very little supplies with them and at the time like this if they expose they have supplies, won't they get robbed by this people??

"But fath..father." Claire was about to agrue back but her brother came forward and stopped her. "Alright Claire enough, now come back here" his voice was gentle despite of his stern look.

Claire understood that she might have said something wrong so she changed her wording and looked at Ethan. "That...We..we won't betray you. Even my brother and father can help you to find supplies. Isn't that killing two birds with one stone." Said Claire shyly while looking at Ethan. Claire was totally infatuated with Ethan. She hated when she saw her step-sis with these guys.

All this time Ethan had expressionless face. He simply couldn't bother to waste his precious words for this people. So Ethan just pulled Amy towards him and let her deal with them. He wanted his sunshine to take revenge all by herself.

Amy was bit stunned when she was pulled but soon she recovered and sneered at Claire. "My dear sister, aren't you dreaming too much now?? How can anyone be shameless to this point. Tsk." Said Amy mockingly.

Claire was firstly shocked that Ethan didn't bother to even talk to her. 'Don't boy like it when girl is innocent and pure' thought Claire and when she saw Ethan pulling Amy in front of him, she hated it, she hated Amy to the core.

"Sis..sister...wha..what are you saying?? Weren't you the one who left us when our family got bankrupt." Said Claire as she looked at Ethan. She wanted to show that amy was materialistic girl.

"Heh, weren't you guys the one who used me as a substitute?? My all achievements belonged to you. All my hard work went to you and what I got in return?? Cold shoulder??, Miserable life??" Said Amy mockingly.

Claire choked

"What?? Don't have any words to refute??" Said Amy.

Claire simply didn't have anything to say so she looked at ace team members with aggrieved look. "I...I just hope you won't be deceived by her. Rest is your choice" said Claire.

"Tsk, How useless" said Amy.

"Amy enough, not even a word more about my sister" said Claire's brother angrily.

"How dare you blame my sister. Your family has wronged my sister enough. Now if you try to blame her one more time. Then don't blame me for being ruthless" said liam coldly.

Victor narrowed his eyes. He didn't believed at first when they said Amy is there sister but now. "Is she really your sister?? But as far as I remember she was an orphan" said Arthur.

"Heh, you are not qualified to learn what happened back then. But let me make one thing clear. If you dare to harass her anymore then be ready to bear consequences." Said Shawn.

"You..." Victor was angry but he also knew he couldn't fight back. He knew these guys were too strong. He felt suffocated at this situation.

Amy looked at her two brothers who were quarrelling with Victor and felt her heart warming.

"Not worth quarrelling brothers. C'mon let's go" said Amy.

Claire panicked. She also wanted to follow this guys. She simply couldn't let Ethan go. "Wai..wait wait... You take us with you. Plea.. please help us reach some safe destination please" said Claire with innocent look.

Ace team felt disgusted.

"Enough Claire. We don't need to beg them. We can still get out of here without them" said Claire's brother. He didn't wanted to beg anyone. His ego simply couldn't let him.

So Claire helplessly watched ace team leaving.

Amy had playful smile on her lips. She wanted to torture aurora family slowly. She wanted them to feel miserable the way she felt back then. As for revenge she has slowly started that. While Amy was talking to Claire she stabbed her acupuncture needle in Claire's vital point. Claire didn't even notice. Amy was Swift with her movements. Now in the future Claire won't be able to get any ability.

In previous life Claire had Black aura, i.e. shield. But her shield was too weak. Amy helped her a lot by providing her lot of supplies to improve her ability. Because of Amy's continuous help Claire's aura improved greatly. Claire was praised by lot of people back then, because her shield saved them lot of trouble.

'I want all the aurora family to experience how it feels to be trampled on. The game has just begun guys.' thought amy.