Beginning Of The Apocalypse Part I

After enjoying her time with shawn she and shawn came home.  They found Liam, Ethan and Leo discussing something.

"Ohh both of you are here. Quickly come inside." Said Liam with urgency in his tone.

Amy knew they must have found something.

Because Ethan had a great connection. The international science lab found some traces of the upcoming catastrophe through their research.

"Amy what you said is right. It is more dangerous than I had imagined." Said Liam in a serious tone.

"So what should we do now??" Asked Leo, his voice was laced with worry.

"Gather supplies" said Ethan.

Amy looked at Ethan 'He really is sharp minded huh' thought amy. "Uncle Ethan is right, we must gather supplies first." Said Amy.

"Storage" Ethan frowned after saying it.

"You mean where should we store our supplies??" Asked Amy

Ethan nodded.

This time Amy hesitated. She didn't know if she should tell them that she have space. But if she don't tell them then it will also create lot of problems about storage later on.

"Umm that about storage, I think I have a solution" said Amy. 'Ohh f**k it, whatever. I will risk it, I just can't avoid that sincerity towards me.'

"What do you mean Amy??" Asked Liam.

Ethan also looked at Amy with some confusion.

Amy took the flower pot from the table in her hands and then it vanished.

Everyone was dumbstruck. What kind of sorcery Amy just performed.

Soon Ethan seems to have realised something he looked at Amy "Space" said Ethan with some uncertainty and shock.

Amy looked at Ethan and smiled "That's right uncle. So you guys don't need to worry about storage"

Everyone's eyes shone with excitement. Now they were excited about coming catastrophe.

"Okay then Amy come with me tomorrow we will go to shop around and you can put everything in your space." Said Liam

"I will also come with you brother" said shawn.

Liam nodded.

"Woah, this feels so exciting, firstly I was scared when I heard the news. But now with Amy here, we can be carefree" said Leo excitedly.

"Hehe, our Amy is little angel" said Liam proudly.

"Yes angel" said shawn.

Ethan suddenly rubbed Amy's head and said "My sunshine" with hint of smile on his face.

Amy was quite flustered when Ethan rubbed her head without warning. It was her first time getting so much of care so she was rather embarrassed.

"With me, day after tomorrow" said Ethan.

"Oh you want me to come with you" asked Amy.

Ethan nodded 'My sunshine understands me the best' thought ethan.

If ethans friends saw him smiling and taking care of someone they would be shock to core. Because Ethan they knew was totally cold blooded and ruthless. Only Liam, shawn and Leo knew about Ethan's childhood with Nick(Amy).

*****
Next day Liam took Amy and shawn to collect lot of supplies. Liam had lot of connections so he was able to get things Amy couldn't. He bought all the things that amy bought previously in double amount.