Destroy The Aurora Enterprises

While Amy was almost at the gate she was blocked by guards.

"Young miss please follow us inside don't make us use force" said one of the guard rudely.

Amy looked at them impatiently. She could really handle them single handedly. Before she was adopted she used to live in orphanage. The dean was martial artists who retire from his work so he was running orphanage and was also teaching children's martial arts. So Amy was totally proficient in it.

"Don't waste my time, you all come together" said Amy impatiently.
Guards were slightly confused by her words for few minutes when realisation was dawn to them. She was actually asking them to fight with her. How naive!

"Miss don't let me rep ahhh---"
Before a guard could finish his sentence he was thrown on the ground by Amy.
In just a few minutes everyone hissing in the pain on the ground miserably. They never thought a delicate looking girl will have so much of the strength.
After beating them Amy just dusted off her clothes and went out of the gate.
Guards returned to villa to report the situation.

"Where is that little b**ch?? Get her kneel down in front of me" roared victor as her saw guards.
Claire was excited to see Amy looking all miserable but all she saw was guards coming inside, all injured with no trace of Amy. Her face cracked.
"Where is she!!???" Claire roared.
"Eldest miss, sh..she escaped" they told everything that happened.
"Useless!!! All of you are useless get the hell out of here. You all are fired!!!" Roared victor.

******
Ami directly took cab from mansion to her family's rival company 'The AB Enterprises'. She was currently sitting near reception waiting for the CEO to come down.

After few minutes a man between the age of 30 to 40 came down.

"Mr. Ar I would like to have a word with you." Amy slightly paused "If you don't mind"

The man looked at Amy with surprised face. "Miss you are, if I remember correctly the daughter of aurora enterprises ceo???" Said Mr. Ar as his face turned dark.

"An adopted daughter If you could correct yourself" said Amy with gentle smile which didn't reached her eyes.
The man was surprised and suddenly laughed and  said "Please follow me to my cabin."

Amy simply nodded.

"So what do want to talk to me Miss. Amy?" Said Ar as he sat in his chair.
Amy gave an ambitious smile as she showed pen drive to him. "You will know once you see this"

"What is in it that you think is much interesting to attract my attention" said Ar amiably.

"The destruction of the Aurora Enterprises, you would certainly love to see right??" said Amy as she smirked.
Ar face changed "What do you mean miss Amy please elaborate" he sounded serious.

"Well before that lets discuss some terms and conditions mr. Ar. I am giving you something which can Destroy Aurora enterprises so you must very well understand its importance" said Amy with a smile.

Ar thought for few seconds "State you demands miss Amy. If they are reasonable I will certainly accept it." Said Ar.

"Then let's put it this way, once Aurora enterprises collapse there stock market value will deteriorate Your company can also gain lots of profit from that. plus you won't have any rival company as strong as aurora in the market of A city. You can gain foothold in the city A. So what's say Mr. Ar How much should this all be worth" said Amy casually.

Ar was totally excited in his mind after hearing this. He definitely knew what will happen once Aurora enterprises collapse he would be able to gain more then he could actually imagine. This was certainly great deal. But he didn't want to show it on his face as he wanted to negotiate later on.

"It's certainly good deal miss. But it won't benifit me as much as you say. That b**tard victor will try to pull me down by slandering me so--"

"Do you take me for a fool mr. Ar?? If you are able to stand on the same level as aurora enterprises till now then you definately have potential to take down mr. Victor after he looses everything. Well if you really don't want to consider my views I have many more options too."
With that any was about to stand and leave.

"Wait miss, I certainly judge you wrong. I thought I would able to negotiate price as you are just a child but I was wrong. Please I accept all your demands. Please state the price that you want." Ar really panicked. It will be a huge loss if he doesn't get hands on this pen drive.

"Well then draft the contract. I want $10 Billion in my account after I sign on the document" Said Amy.

$ 10 Billion was indeed a lot amount of money. But she knew the profits Ar's enterprise will get will be much more than this and even Ar certainly knew this.

"This....fine I will transfer them to you but before that please give me the pen drive." Said Ar.

Amy gave him a pen drive as she was sure he wouldn't be able to cheat her with money.

Once Ar watched the video he was totally excited. This video can definitely do more then just destruction of the company. That b**tard victor can even be sentenced to jail. Even though he can pull some strings and come out, this was still worth it.

"Miss I have asked my PA to draft the contract he will come here at any time." Said Ar excitedly.

Amy just gave a nod.

After a few minutes PA comes inside the cabin with a document in his hand.

"Then let's seal the deal Mr. Ar" said Amy as she read through the document and then signed her name. Ar also did the same. And just after that Amy heard notification from her phone. $10 billion were transferred to her.

"Then I will take my leave mr. Ar" with that amy left AB enterprise