Blood Debts Are Meant To Return

It has been a day since the apocalypse started. So more and more zombies were on the road. Amy also saw many survivors. They were looking enviously towards the car.

Since the apocalypse started the sun has not risen. Instead there was a new kind of phenomenon. The moon which was of different colour at night turned bright yellow in the morning. It gave the same light as the sun but the sky around the sun was totally dark. The bright yellow moon was dazzling in the dark sky.

****

Soon Amy and her team reached near police station. They stopped the car at isolated place and amy kept it in space. Soon they walked near police station. They heard loud howling. It was biggest police station near this area, so naturally they had lot of criminals.

"Alert" said Ethan.

Everyone nodded.

Everyone had cultivated yesterday as per Amy's instructions, so more or less they were more energetic and there body won't tire out easily.

"Try to fight with as many zombies as you can. It will help you a lot in increasing your level" whispered Amy.

As Amy and others were moving forward, zombies seem to have sensed human scent, so they quickly rushed towards them.

"First team attack, other team rest" said Ethan.

They had already formed two teams. It was same from the hospital team. Leo, Sam, Levi and Evan rushed towards zombies and started to attack them.

Amy, Ethan, Liam and shawn were vigilant about surrounding.

Blood sputtered everywhere as Leo's team killed zombies one after another. After sometime they were tired.

"Swap" said Ethan.

Quickly leo and his team retreated and Ethan, Amy, Liam and shawn charged forward. They killed zombies ruthlessly. At the start of the apocalypse, zombies were weak so it was easy to kill them without powers. Ethan and Amy killed the zombies in one slash.

Soon they clear out the area around police station and charged inside. The police station was empty. Amy took out the blue print of police station.

Yesterday when everyone was practicing Amy decided to hack into government system and steal the blue print of the important place which would help her gain supplies. The internet was not broken yet so she took advantage of it and quickly stole measure blue prints.

While they were walking they heard many howls of zombies. Everyone was in the prison trying to break out from it. But it was iron rode prison so it was pretty much impossible to break out with there current strength. So amy and her team smoothly walked towards weapons section. While one team was wiping out guns and other small weapons from room other team was guarding the door.

Soon Amy finished putting everything in her space. Amy and her team decided to walk out from the police station. When they were about to exit police station they saw group of zombies where standing near the door. The gates of the prison were opened.

Amy quickly understood the situation. It was definitely impossible for zombies to open the gate so only one thing was possible that is someone deliberately opened it. Once zombies sensed human near them they went crazy and rushed towards Amy's team.

Liam, shawn, Leo, scalp went numb. They were firstly stunned by seeing so many zombies near closed door. Secondly the whole pack of zombies dashed towards them.

Evan, Levi and Sam where in better condition and they quickly stood in position to attack.

"Everyone move behind me" Amy rushed  in front of her team. Ethan didn't back down and stood beside Amy. Amy didn't have time to persuade him. Liam and shawn were to stunned to react.

There were so many zombies so it was difficult to attack them only with physical abilities. It will be troublesome and they may also get injured.

Amy quickly condensed her aura power in her hand. It was Blue aura. The hand fan appeared in Amy's hand. She quickly threw it towards group of zombies and more then 10 zombies were directly slashed in the heart because of hand fan. Basically hand fan has hidden weapons within it. For now Amy's power was only tier one so she could only kill 10 zombies with one slash.

Ethan wasn't idle either. Once Amy killed front line zombies he dashed forward and started killing zombies quickly.

Amy threw Gun at her other teammates and went forward to help Ethan. She formed purple energy in her hand and dagger appeared. She started slashing dagger towards zombies with clean movements. Others also moved forward and started killing zombies. Even though Amy gave them guns they only used when it was absolutely necessary. If they want to increase there power they have to get involved in physical fight. Once they reach tier 1 then they can also increase there power through distant fight.

Everyone was immersed in fight. Amy was excited. After so many years she felt that she was powerful and not some street rat who would only leave cowardly. One of the zombie tried to attack Amy from the behind but Amy sensed it and swiftly moved in other direction and came behind the zombie and slashed his neck, then she stabbed him in the heart.

"Heh, Only cowards stabs in the back" said Amy with cold eyes. When zombie was attacking from behind she was furious she remembered those aurora family members who only knew how to stab in the back, so when Amy attacked the zombie she felt like she was attacking those b**tards. She felt sense of accomplishment.

'This is only the beginning, soon I will stab them in the same way I stabbed the zombie. Blood debts are meant to returned' thought amy with smirk.

Soon they wiped out all the zombies. Everyone was tired more or less. Amy and Ethan were in better condition but nonetheless they were also little tired.

"My scalp went numb when I saw many zombies rushing towards us. I thought we were done for." Said Leo with some lingering dear in his mind. If Amy didn't attack the front line with her aura, then it would have been disaster for them.

Leo's word also reminded everyone that they have to cultivate there power soon or they won't be lucky next time.

They rested in the police station for 20 minutes. Amy gave them some snacks and water to drink from her space. Also she gave each one of them an army bag with little bit supplies in it. She didn't want to expose the space to anyone else or her group and she herself will be in great danger.