Amy Freaking Run!!!

Liam, shawn and Ethan nodded at Amy's decision.

They were close to OPD department and heard some noises from inside.

"Behind me" said Ethan.

Everyone got in alert position.

Once Ethan kicked the door open. The scene they saw was horrifying. Three zombies were biting the flesh of two peoples who were struggling in the beginning but soon lost senses. Zombies quickly heard the sound of door kicking open and dash towards door. Ethan kicked the zombie on his leg and made him kneel and then suddenly stabbed him from the back where heart is located. While Ethan was doing this, Amy, Liam and shawn dash towards other zombies. Amy ruthlessly threw a kick in zombies stomach while using little strength and when zombie staggered back, Amy ruthlessly stabbed dagger in his heart.

Liam and shawn threw continuous kicks towards zombie. One time he was kicked by Liam other time he was kicked by shawn. The strength they used was ridiculously astonishing. Even zombie was spitting blood from his mouth from every kick. It looks like they were toying with zombie. Excitement was clearly visible on there faces.

Amy who was done with killing the zombie looked at them and shook her head helplessly. 'Ayyy, Her brothers are ruthless, too ruthless than her ahhh' thought amy.

Suddenly she saw two people who were bitten starting to rise. Ethan who was standing beside watching show gave look to Amy.

Both of them quickly rushed past Liam and shawn and stabbed those two people who were turned into zombies and where trying to attack Liam and shawn.

Shawn finally stabbed zombie in the heart and looked at the scene before him. If Amy and Ethan would have not been here, they would have been dinner to these zombies and they would also turned into zombie. Liam and shawn's heart shook a little. They were careless. They got excited while killing the zombie that they forgot about surrounding around them.

"Brothers, be careful next time. Now start collecting supplies." whispered Amy and all of them started collecting supplies from OPD department. They also ventured joined pharmacy shop, killed the two zombies there and took some important medicines and set of different types of scalpel.

After collecting everything they got out of the department.

"Looks like all the departments has great sound proofing system. Maybe this is the reason we can't hear zombies roars." Concluded Amy.

Ethan also noticed it.

"Next we will go to Medical Department. They provide services to all the departments so they must have all types of medicines and equipment" whispered Amy as she shown department on the blue print she was carrying. One was with her, the other was with Leo.

Everyone nodded.

"Deep inside, Be careful" said Ethan.

He meant the medical department was deep inside the hospital, so they must be careful.

Everyone nodded.

While they were following route on the blue print they heard door opening of one of the department. Amy's team became alert.
They saw two people running outside.

When they saw Amy's team, they looked like they finally found life straw and runned towards them.

"Help us please help us" said two people as they ran towards Amy's team. Behind them were 4 to 5 zombies.

Amy's eyes immediately turned cold. She hated this type of ignorant people. Instead of keeping there mouth shut they were running while shouting.

Those two people one women and other men hid behind Amy's team.