Revenge Must Be Taken

As Ethan, Amy and her brothers were coming outside they met those two people from earlier. They were hiding behind the cabinet. Once they saw Amy and her team they quickly came towards them.

"Yo..you... guys, how dare you leave us here?? Now quickly take us out and give something to eat" ordered the man.

Amy sneered at their behaviour but didn't bother to look at them. She saw Leo and others coming out from the warehouse with bags full which Amy had given them beforehand.

"C'mon let's go out now" said Amy.

Two people were burning with anger now. They have never been ignored like this. They just came to hospital for routine check-up but were trapped here later due to zombies.

But they soon calmed down and followed  Amy and others out.

The compound area around the hospital was pretty calm. Maybe zombies are still trapped in the hospital.

The woman and man finally saw the appearance of those people. Inside the hospital it was dark as electricity was already out and the outside sun had not risen since yesterday. Only strong moonlight was there. So they were able to see faces when they came out.

Both of them were stunned by their appearance.

'If I want to live good live I must follow this guys' thought a woman.

'That girl in the middle is so delicate and fragile. Her appearance is astonishingly beautiful. I want that girl at all cost' said a muscular man while licking his lips.

"Hello everyone, I am Richard and she is my friend Rin." Said a muscular man. While saying this he looked at Amy with lustful eyes.

Ethan noticed Richard eyeing Amy and his body turned cold. He dangerously glared at Richard.

Richard felt astonishing pressure on him. He found it hard to breathe.

"Get lost now" said Amy coldly.

"Yo..you...how can a girl be so cold. You..you.. can't you have a bit of humanity in you. You must help us." Said Rin while shedding crocodile tears. She behaved like a typical white lotus, fragile, trying to be delicate, teary eyes.

Amy just rolled her eyes.

"Sir, could you please try to talk with your teammate. I am saying this for her own good too." Rin paused and bit her lips. " If....if possible could you take us with you. We...we will definitely be helpful." Said Rin shyly. She was sure no one could resist her charm. She has seduced many people with the same technique.

Sadly for her, the target she chose was not someone who was easily swayed by this. Ethan looked coldly at her. "Get lost or die" said Ethan coldly.

Rin's face turned pale.

"How dare you talk to her like that. What's so good about that girl, that you are so protective of her. She will just be your burden. Even though she knows how to fight, those are just a few moves. If you take us with you, I, as a man can be more helpful than her or" Richard took a deliberate pause and looked at Amy lewdly. "Or Is that, she is good in the bed that you can't seem to let her go" smirked Richard. Even though he wanted Amy badly but firstly he wanted to secure his life.

Suddenly air freezes around them. Amy was about to beat richard to plump but then found the gust of wind blowing from all her surrounding and in the next second she saw Ethan, Liam, shawn, Leo surrounding Richard and rin.

"It seems you wont learn your lesson until we beat s**t out of you huh??" Said liam coldly.

Ethan didn't waste any time and picked richard by collar. His blood was hella boiling. 'How dare this b**tard even dare to say word about my sunshine. Simply courting death' thought Ethan as he narrowed his eyes.

"That dude is dead for sure now. He provoked the wrong man" said Evan.

"Who told him to talk nonsense. Even I want to kill that b**tard right now" said Levi angrily.

"Count me in" said Evan.

"Me too" said Sam. (Assistant)

"You..you leav...leave me." Richard tried to speak.

Ethan just threw him hard on the ground. Richard hissed in pain. Before he could even stabilize himself, Liam kicked him in the stomach. Shawn was more ruthless than Liam, he directly broke Richards leg by hardly stepping on it.
Ethan stepped on Richards face and pressed hardly.

"Ah...ahhh...leave me." Begged Richard.

"In your dreams" said Ethan and removed his leg and kicked Richard hard on his stomach that he was send flying.

"Nice shot, uncle" cheered Amy.

Ethan finally calmed down at amy's voice.

Rin already ploped on the floor and was shivering. She thought she would be able to live good life with this people but she miscalculated.

"Heh, now you know how to be scared??" Said Amy as she ruthlessly kicked Rin and left from there with others. She didn't wanted to waste anymore time. Even though now zombies were not more in this area, but it won't take much time for them to gather here.

Amy and others walked in an isolated area and then Amy took the car out from the space and they drove away from there.

"What is our next goal Amy" asked Leo.

"Find an isolated place or a peaceful place, then just eat, drink and sleep." Said Amy.

"For you, No drink" said Ethan who was sitting beside Amy. Liam was driving the car to the location given by Amy.

"Huh, why??" Asked Amy confusingly.

"Little girl" said Ethan.

"Hey I am not little girl. I am 19 years old. Understood. Humph!!" Pouted Amy.

"Don't look like" said Ethan.

"You...you wait I will show you my ID card then you will believe" said Amy as she took ID card from space and showed it to Ethan. "Do you see this?? It's 19 here." Said Amy with huff.

"Still little girl" said Ethan as he gently rubbed Amy's head.

"You...you I don't want to talk to you. Bad uncle" said Amy with pout.

Ethan just smiled. He loves it when Amy acts so cutely. 'How adorable is my little sunshine' thought Ethan as gentle smile was playing on his lips.

Evans, Levi and Sams jaw dropped at Ethans behaviour.

"Who are you?? You are not Ethan! Have you possessed Ethan??" Asked Evan.

"Wanna Die??" Asked Ethan creeply.

"Uhh, yes that's the Ethan I know but who was that before??" Asked Levi.

Ethan just gave smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Levi and Evan had bad premonition about this.

"You Both, Kill zombies, Today" said Ethan.

Levi and evan wanted to cry. Ethan meant they have to kill the zombies for rest of the day. No one will be helping them.

"That's great, I can finally rest" said Leo.

Levi and Evan glared at Leo.

"You, Join them" said Ethan coldly. He haven't forgotten how Leo has hold Amy's hand. It's time for revenge now.

"Brother" whined Leo.

Ethan raised his eyebrows. "Something??"

"Nothing, I wanna say nothing. Of course I will help them kill zombies. You must not worry. Rest assured" said Leo hurriedly. He knew if he say something more his punishment will only increase. Leo wanted to cry but no tears.

Levi and Evan grinned at Leo's misery. 'Heh, it feels good to drag others into misery. He deserves it!!' thought Evan and Levi