Camper Bus

They rested for a few minutes after eating.

"Let's go to the garage everyone. Umm who will be here to look after ren??" Questioned Amy.

Everyone quickly avoided eye contact with Amy. They didn't want to stand here and keep guarding. It's boring you know.

"Sigh, then let's take him to the garage" said Amy helplessly.

As soon as Amy said this Ethan and Liam quickly supported ren. Their speed was so fast that it led everyone speechless.

Soon they reached the garage.

"Howl!! Bang!!!" Sounds came from the front yard of the garage.

"Solve it" said Ethan to Levi, Evan and Sam.

They nodded and opened the shutter of garage and closed it quickly as they exited.

Ren was placed on diwan.

"Okay now I will take out some tools and parts of the vehicle. You guys help me adjust them as per the sketches that I will provide." Said Amy. After studying she has drawn sketches for basic fixtures of camper bus parts.

Even though it's a bus it's not as long as usual bus. It's slightly compact. It's just a little bit wide and the height is increased.

Everyone nodded.

Amy took out vehicle parts, tools and sketches from her space.

"I will go to space and restructure the vehicle, you guys help me fix the vehicle parts quickly." Said Amy and vanished to space.

Once she entered the space she saw her field could be harvested. Fruits have also ripen. She has build fencing around livestock.

She quickly harvested the field and picked fruits through her mental ability. They were directly stored in warehouse.

She drank some spiritual water from spring to strengthen her marrow. She usually gives this water to her teammates. It helps them be more energetic.

Finally she entered the room which was filled with many blue prints. The garage was just behind this room. She went inside and started modifying the camper bus.

Even though time in the space runs different. It's not a joke to modify the whole bus. She will first need to make 3D version of the camper bus which will include all the mechanism, features, biometrics. To compress all this in one vehicle with precision she will need to study in detail about camper bus functions. Like for example if she wants electricity then she will have to attach solar panels, but if those panels are randomly attached anywhere they will be heavily damaged.

She has tried using solar panels in day time, and it functions properly. Even though there is no sun then too the solar panels can still run with the help of the bright yellow moon.

So firstly she will need to reduce size of the solar panels but the amount of energy it provides doesn't change. She can achieve this result with her space power. If her space power can amplify space then it can also reduce the space. Now it's not only limited to space. She can change the size of the products too. So it was relatively easy for Amy to add new features to camper bus without actually changing it's structure.

Amy quickly started making 3D version of car on laptop. She included smallest to smallest function in her 3D version. So her speed was little slow. But she didn't want to have any flows in camper bus so she was very patient.

Once Amy was done with 1/4th of the detail, she exited the space. She saw Levi, Evan, Sam were also helping out others to fix and join the parts.

Amy nodded her head in satisfaction.

Ethan quickly looked at Amy and when Amy noticed his stare he looked back so amy followed his eyes and saw that most of the work was done by Ethan. Amy was bit surprised, she thought he won't know much about this because his area of expertise was different but he completely caught Amy off guard. But she also appreciates him was being versatile.

Ethan again looked at Amy as if asking for praise. Amy found this action cute like a little puppy, she was herself shocked by her thoughts.

"Cough...ahem...you...you did great job, simply best!" Said Amy to Ethan.

Like a firecrackers Ethan's mind was celebrating festival after Amy's words.

"Humph!! Little rascal, you always ignore your brother hah??" Asked Liam in sour tone.

Shawn also had displeased expression on his face. How could his sister compliment Brother Ethan first instead of them. Simply unacceptable!!

Amy shook her head 'There they go again' said Amy but her lips couldn't help but turned up. What could she do. She loved to spoil her brothers so much.

"Hmm, brothers your craftsmanship is best. You are simply awesome. See how neatly you have completed your work. No one can be compared to you" said Amy as she hugged both of them.

Liam and Shawn had expression of proud peacock as if showing off to everyone that there sister praised them.

Ethan who was sitting in one corner gritted his teeths. 'B**tards, always tries to steal my sunshine' thought Ethan.
He completely ignored the fact that in childhood he was the one pampered by Amy's care and love and her brothers were the ones who were neglected.