Powers And Abilities

"I know one place near this area, which will probably be isolated. The government was going to start their development project so just recently people left their houses." Said Amy.

Soon they drove to the location that amy had specified. The area was really isolated. There was eerie silence in the surroundings. Amy quickly kept the car in space.

"Let's find a decent place to stay today." Said Leo.

"Check the surroundings" said Ethan.

Everyone nodded.

They divided in two teams and quickly searched nearby areas vigilantly.

After 30 mins they met at the same place from before. Amy and her brothers encountered two zombies but they quickly killed them.

"Follow me" said Ethan.

Soon everyone reached a near decent looking house. Ethan had already opened the door lock so everyone entered the house. It had a living room, kitchen and two attached bedrooms.

Immediately everyone sat on the sofa with a relaxed expression.

Suddenly shawn's stomach growled. He looked embarrassed but soon Leo, Levi, Evan, Sam, Liam made the same sound. They were looking at Amy with sparkling eyes even Ethan was no exception.

Amy sighed helplessly. Amy had much cooked food in space but she also wanted to cook and relax her mind. "Okay, you guys have some snacks till then I will make something sumptuous." Said Amy and quickly took some snacks out for munching.

"You are the best sister" said shawn while chewing on the snacks.

"I know right" Amy flipped her hair proudly and giggled. She has decided not to cut her hairs. She just ties them up.

Everyone laughed at her antics. Even Ethan have subtle smile on his face. 'How cute' thought Ethan.

Amy quickly enter the kitchen. To her luck the burner was working. She decided to make Korean fried chicken, Kimbap, to balance the greasy food.

On medium high heat she poured vegetable oil in the pot. Then in a small bowl she combined salt, pepper, baking powder, and garlic powder. she patted chicken wings dry with paper towel then rubbed grated ginger and seasoned it with salt mixture.  In a large bowl, she tosses wings with cornstarch and squeeze to compress coating onto each wing. She added wings to oil and fries until skin is just lightly crisped and golden, occasionally flipping with tongs, about 15 to 18 minutes. She removed wings from oil and let it rest. Then she quickly made sauce to season the meat. After making it, she tossed chicken wings into sauce and gave it a mix. She garnish it with sesame seeds.

Then she started making Kimbap. She cooked the rice and then gently mixed it with sesame oil and salt. She also cooked some extra rice portion to eat with fried chicken. For spicy tuna, she stirred required sauces with canned tuna. She beat the eggs together and then poured the mixture on the pan and spread it across the pan to get thin layer. She flipped it and then added some salt to taste. Later she cut omelette into strips.

Then she added shredded carrots to salt water for a minute and then drain the water. She added soy sauce, sesame oil, gochujang, and garlic. Gave it a stir and she set it aside for cooling it down. To the pot of salted boiling water, she added perilla leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Then she drained the water. She chopped the leafs roughly and added sesame oil and salt. On the bamboo mat she layed Nori sheet and layered the ingredients one by one. Soon she folded lots of Kimbap and brush it with oil and sprinkled sesame seeds. She then cut it into pieces.

She sauted some vegetables with sauces into oil to reduce the greasiness of meal. She took out some frozen kimchi, pickled radish. Made instant ramen.

The aroma filled the house. Everyone was drooling. Ethan also frowned his eyebrows to express displeasure that it was taking long time. Soon Amy with the help of everyone brought food to the dining table.

"How can you cook so delicious food. It's simply heavenly" said laim as he took the first bite of the fried chicken. Afraid he won't be left with anything he quickly burried his head in eating. Amy gave a low chuckle and started eating. Once they were finished eating Liam and shawn took duty to wash dishes. Amy gave them water from her space. She had unlimited water in space but then too she stored some water containers for convenience.

Once everything was done. Everyone was relaxing on the sofa leisurely. Outside the world was in chaos but these guys where living blissful life.

Soon something struck Amy and she got up. Everyone looked at her in confusion.
"What happened Amy??" Asked Sam.

"Ohh I wanted to show you guys something." Said Amy and she formed small purple colour fog on her hand.

Everyone exclaimed. Even Ethan was surprised.

"Wh...what is this Amy??" Asked Leo, his mouth agape. "Don't tell me this is legendary ability power, we get once we are in apocalypse" said shawn with uncertainty.

"That's right brother. This is the power I got. Ohh I have one more" said Amy as she switched to blue colour fog.

"F**k that's awesome!! Quickly tell me how to summon my powers." Asked Leo.

Others were also interested to listen.

"Simply concentrate your mind and feel your surroundings. If you feel surge of power try to summon it in your hands. If you don't, nothing to worry about, it's just that you require more experience." said Amy.

Amy got her powers 1 month before because she drank some spiritual water from spring. It helped her awaken her power. But others won't be able to awaken there power as it will require apocalypse environment. Space had similar power as Apocalypse, it's just that one was dark other was pure. But it didn't affect Amy as she could cultivated her powers in Apocalypse too.

She has already cultivated her powers for a month, and crossed the first stage. Actually she had four powers with her. Purple, Blue, Red, Brown. But she didn't showed all. She wanted to keep other powers secrets as her Trump card.