Begining Of The Apocalypse Part II

"Introduce properly" said Ethan to his friends.

Before they introduced themselves, but they didn't say much and only told Amy that they were friends of ethan not name.

"Hii, I am Levi. I work with Ethan." Said one guy.

"Hii I am Evan, My company works with Ethan." Said another guy.

"I am Amy. Sister of Liam and shawn." Said Amy.

Suddenly they heard commotion outside.
Everyone became alert.
'20 strikes of thunder are already done and zombies must have reached in many parts of city.'

"Basement, Car." Said Ethan.

"You guys go to basement I want to check the situation outside. I will be right back after that." Said Amy.

If she remember correctly after dead woke up and turn into zombies they were still weak. But if they bite anyone, other person could turn into zombie. There were so many dead people in recent years and hospitals also have ward reserved for the patients who were dead but autopsy was still pending. This area had two hospitals nearby. So she roughly wanted to see how was the situation outside before deciding were to go.

"No, you are not allowed to go. Follow me" said Liam sternly.

"Brother Liam I need to check the situation outside, otherwise if we directly charged outside many people will try to attack us not only zombies." Said Amy.

"I will come with you" Ethan took some time to form this sentence.

"Others, Basement" said Ethan.

"I will also follow you then" said Liam.

"Me too" said shawn.

There was no room for negotiation in there words.

Amy sighed "Okay fine then, uncle Ethan you go to basement with other I and brothers will check the situation outside." Said Amy.

He wanted to refuse Amy but he also knew that only Liam and he knew how to operate that car. So he could only sigh. Ethan glared at Liam.

Liam just chose to ignore it. Even though he was nervous but so what. Of course he will fight for his sister.

"Okay" said Ethan and went to basement with others.

"You two follow me closely and remember if you see someone whose eyes are totally white, have blood on the teeths. In short appearance of typical zombies we see in movies immediately stab him in the heart. That's his weakness. I found this from international science lab." Said Amy as she walked with caution towards the door. 

"Yes" said Liam and shawn in low pitch voice.

Amy and her brothers enter the lawn of ethan mansion. Ethan mansion had high compound walls and wooden gate. So till now no one was there in the compound.

"Brother Liam and shawn look at the backyard and see if there are lot of people. I will look at that side." Said Amy.

CCTV was at the four side of the mansion and they had operating room of each cctv near them.

She decided to check the situation because many people will try to attack the car, so if people are less they can easily take the car away but if more people are there then it will be little troublesome to deal with them as it will take lot of time.

After checking the situation Amy and her brothers quickly went to basement and car started.

"Backyard" said Liam.

Ethan nodded and just drove from there. He opened the gate of backyard with biometrics and quickly drove from there.  Some people who were frantically running saw the car and tried to stop it but Ethan just increased the speed.

Leo, assistant, Levi, Evan and even Ethan were quite stunned at the situation outside. Amy's brothers had already seen it so they were quite prepare but then to there bodies trembled when they saw one man eating other man's flesh.

There were not many zombies here, if people wanted they could have dealt with those zombies. But human fear makes him weak so many people were getting bitten by zombies and turning into one.

"What should we do now?? " Asked Leo with bit of panick.

"Follow the plan" said Ethan.

"Yes, firstly we will go to a nearby hospital to take some equipments from there. Now there will be only low level zombies so we can easily get out from there but later hospitals will be troublesome to invade." Said Amy.

Soon Ethan drew to city A's biggest hospital. After 2 hours they finally reached. He parked the car at distant and in isolated area. After everyone came out Amy directly put car inside her space. Ethan has already told his friends and assistant about her space. He knew they won't betray him. They have been with him from the lowest point of his life.

We can never achieve big things alone, we need to rely on someone, we are not god's but human so sometimes taking risk about trusting someone is very necessary.

That's what Amy thought after her experience. Yes she was reluctant to rely on anyone or trust anyone. But she also knew she can't achieve big things alone. Most importantly in her previous life this three people Evan, Levi and assistant where the once who assisted Ethan towards glory and remain loyal to him till the end.

So when Ethan asked if he should tell them about space Amy didn't reject.

"Okay we will enter in the hospital by splitting in two teams. One team can go and bring the equipments and medicine that will be useful from various departments. Other team can go to basement of hospital to bring equipments and medicine from warehouse." Said Amy as she pointed at the areas on the map. She has already got blueprint of the hospital through hacking.

The night was almost over and amy knew hospital will be the first one to be getting in chaos due to morgue department. Once dead people wake up, then it was over for hospital. Some of the areas in the city still are not that affected yet. They saw many areas which were quite peaceful while coming here. But it was just a silence before Strom.

"Evan, Leo, Sam, Levi, warehouse" said Ethan. Sam is his assistants name.

Then Ethan pulled Amy towards him. "Amy, Liam and shawn and me will go to different departments." Said Ethan.

"Roger that" said everyone except ethan.

After reaching the hospital they heard some few roars but later it was oddly quiet.

"Be alert" said Amy.

Everyone nodded and followed the route. Once they entered the hospital. One zombie jumped towards them but Leo killed him with one strike.

Amy told them to stab them in the heart.

"Ohh God, my palms are sweating, my heart almost jumped out of the throat after seeing that zombie" said Leo nervously as he grabbed Amy's hand who was beside him.

"Don't be nervous brother Leo, you can slowly get used to it" said Amy as she patted him. She knew how it felt when apocalypse arrived. She was in worse condition then Leo.

Ethan glared at the hand that is grabbing Amy. He suddenly wanted to punish his brother badly.

"Leo and team, warehouse " said Ethan coldly as he pulled Amy towards him.

"Follow me" said Ethan to Amy.

Amy just nodded. Reception area was totally empty maybe the zombie that attacked was receptionist.

"Let's go to Outpatient Department (OPD) first. They have most basic but useful tools for basic treatment. They also have small pharmacy." Whispered Amy.

Even though she had medicines with her. They were not enough and were very very basic. Even when she went with Ethan and brother they couldn't get their hands on more equipment as it requires two or three months procedure and they clearly didn't have that time. So they decided to take this once the apocalypse began.