TPG(Disclaimer)

pakibasa po lahat ng words dito. wag pong i skip. hehe

Date Started: December 07, 2022
Date Ended:
Story Language: Taglish
Story Genre: School, Mystery, Adventure.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No copy of this book should be posted on any other site without the author's authorization or without putting the proper credit. Do not copy.

taong nagsulat: hi, guys! dito palang magbibigay na ako ng warning. sa mga taong hindi makitid ang utak lang po ang story ko. kung hindi mo nagustuhan ang takbo ng plot, ako nagustuhan ko. lol pero actually, kung ayaw mo sa mga sensitive stuffs, like mentioning death and such, wag ka ng magplanong basahin 'to. 

hindi ako maglalagay ng warning sa bawat chapter kung may makakatrigger o nakakagulat na scene. so please. THANK YOU MWUAH MWUAH 

Happy Reading!

***

SYNOPSIS

She likes reading books. It makes her feel the outside world, whether it is fictional or not. She's been homeschooled and always stays indoors. Her seventeen years of life only involve learning different things from her mother, reading, playing with her dog, and then the process keeps repeating. It's her lifestyle. She believes that she will forever stay indoors, forever by the side of her mother and dog. But fate pulls tricks into her naive heart and changed how she lives her life each day.

Now, with a new name, she enters a school that has rules and regulations different from what she had familiar with in books. It's her first time entering a school but everything is already complicated. This is a story of a girl who likes dolphins, Gia. The ever-proud Gia.