Ch. 10 - FURY

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Ten🦎 Fury 🦎

Chapter Ten
🦎 Fury 🦎

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott said as he, Stiles and Stilinski watched the camera footage from the hospital. "That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles said, pointing at the screen, making his dad look at it confused, "All I can see is the back of someone's head." 

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles said, making his dad look at him weird, "Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked, making Stiles sigh. 

"All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles said and Stilinski looked at him weirdly, "Millions! Literally!" She said. "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Stiles asked and Stilinski kept the footage going until Stiles spoke up again, "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." 

"You mean there's the back of his head again." 

'Okay, but look- he's talking to someone." Stiles says and Scott leans in for a clearer view before his eyes widen, "He's talking to my mom." 

🦎 

"Nabina." Someone said, shaking Nabina's shoulder gently, making her jump up. Deaton helped her sit up before she looked around, "Where's Lydia and... Peter?" She asked and he sighed and shook his head slightly. 

"They were gone when I got here. Now we need to get Derek up. There's not much time." Deaton said before starting up, he helped Nabina stand up before quickly grabbing her arms as she stumbled a bit. They both walked over Derek and Nabina crouched down next to, "Derek!" Nabina said as she patted his face slightly. 

"Maybe this will help." Deaton said before pulling out a dog whistle making her laugh as he brought it up to his lips before blowing into it. Derek jolted awake with a sharp breath before he noticed Deaton and Nabina in front of him. "Can you hear me? I need you to answer, Derek. We don't have much time." Deaton said.