- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Bonus Chapter🖤 A Calmer Life 🖤

Bonus Chapter
🖤 A Calmer Life 🖤

- EVERYTHING HURTS -

Isaac looked up as Nabina walked in before dropping her bag and walking over to him. She immediately dropped onto the bed, leaning her back against, making Isaac look at her confused. "You okay?" He asked and she groaned slightly, "Everything hurts. My aunt threw me into a wall during training." Nabina said.

Isaac wrapped his arms around her, gently grabbing her hands before black veins trailed up his arms, making her sigh softly as all the pain and soreness left her body. "This is why I'm dating a werewolf." Nabina said, making Isaac raise his eyebrows, "That's the only reason?" He asked and Nabina nodded.

"Right now? Yes, definitely." She said, making him chuckle, "You're lucky I love you." He said, making her smile. "Aren't I?" She asked, looking back at him and he smiled at her before leaning forward to kiss her.

- FULL POTENTIAL -

It's been a year since Nabina, Isaac and Saanvi moved to India. It's been a year of working, school, magic training and Nabina showing Isaac around India. Now, Nabina stood in the middle of the training room, watching her aunt, Navi, circle her. Isaac and Saanvi stood off to the side, watching.

"You're focusing too much on me." Navi said, making Nabina cock an eyebrow, "Am I?" She asked. "Too much focus in a battle will leave you distracted by blindsided attacks." Navi said, a thick indian accent in her voice and Nabina smirked slightly, "We'll see about that." She said.

Navi turned to Nabina and started to throw her hand out, only to find Nabina nowhere in sight. "Behind you." She heard Nabina whisper by her ear, making her quickly spin around, only to see Nabina, again, nowhere in sight.

"What is she doing?" Isaac asked as he and Saanvi watched Nabina stand in the middle of the room, watching her aunt with an amused smirk. "Illusions. Hard thing to master, a couple levels below healing." Saanvi said and Isaac looked at her, "Healing is one of the hardest things to learn." Isaac said and Saanvi looked at him.