Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty-Six🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

Chapter Twenty-Six
🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles said as he, Scott, Allison and Nabina stood around Stiles' tablet in the corner of their class room. "Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But, I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart- if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison said and Nabina nodded in agreement.

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asked, slightly shocked, making Nabina roll her eyes slightly. "They tip-toe." She said and then the bell rang, "We gotta go, but send us the pinned location." Allison said before she and Nabina walked away.

"How's your hallucinations?" Nabina asked and Allison said, glancing down for a moment, "Last night I had a dream where my aunt tried to kill you..." Allison said making Nabina look at her with raised eyebrows. "Why does your hallucinations want me dead so much?" Nabina asked and Allison sighed deeply, "You think it could be targeting that companion bond you told me about?" Allison asked and Nabina shook her head slightly.

"If it is then damn I'm in serious danger."

🦊

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a Werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds." Deaton said as he walked into the examination room and set three small bottles on the table. "I only have three. So, whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot." He said and Scott nodded slightly.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott said and Isaac instantly took that opportunity to do what Isaac does best, "Well... She used to be." He said, making Nabina sigh. "She can do it?" Scott said and Isaac shrugged slightly, "If we manage to find the thing." He said and Stiles squinted at him. "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf, anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out!" Stiles said, making Isaac just roll his eyes slightly.